What's new

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
31 Days of Flower under Cheap LED around 25-30 watt sq/ft
31199048fbc567f193ec554d60b394c4bcef8f33f51a37e7e7fb76f515213609aa9427f5.jpg

Any noticeable differences in bud structure between any of the plants under the various Kelvin lights? I've been bouncing between 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k 630w de cmh bulbs over the last year. I've not noticed a difference worth using one spectrum over any of the others. Maybe the spectrums are too close together for a notice a real difference here.

Oh that cabinet looks killer! I'm glad to see all that work is paying off. New builds are always fun.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Any noticeable differences in bud structure between any of the plants under the various Kelvin lights? I've been bouncing between 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k 630w de cmh bulbs over the last year. I've not noticed a difference worth using one spectrum over any of the others. Maybe the spectrums are too close together for a notice a real difference here.

Oh that cabinet looks killer! I'm glad to see all that work is paying off. New builds are always fun.

Thank you :tiphat:

So far I don't think there is much noticable difference in the structure of the buds, there is a little size difference and they might be starting to show a small difference in resin and terp production.
But Im not jet sure of anything, I think the smallest of the plants and buds. The ones under 8000 K seems to smell sweeter, and more aromatic then the rest.

The 3000K and 4000K look and smell very much the same, as do the 6000K and 6500K plants. But there are slight color differences, length of internotes and other minor details.

The pic's on the prev. page of the buds, are taken of buds under the middle of he 3 strips. Or as far away, from the other strips as possible.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 18 HPS

The buds are almost the same size, as the plants at 33 days under LED light but half the Watt/sqft.

They are starting to show "odd" colors again, but I am just going to ignore the lower leafs this round.

It looks like they have stopped streaching

Ec 1.7
pH 5.8

Palindrome

King of Schwag
3 weeks HPS

3 weeks HPS

Flower day 21 HPS

Changed the res today, didn't take the Ec up as high as last.
pH is still buffering, tomorrow I will fine adjust the pH. Take a look how they react, now the mian streach should be over and time to pack flowers.

I have removed a bit of undergrowth, lower buds and defoiled yellowing leafs and a few healthy ones.
The side that have been fed by timer, have been swithcd to 24/7 NFT feeding. Over all the right side, have been doing better.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
They seem to be doing pretty well even though they were complaining in veg :)

Yeah I have given up on trying to make her look happy in veg, dunno whats up with this plant.
Healthy she is not, but as long as she packs on in flower and can pull above 0.5 gpw. The smoke is worth it!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Spectrum Test week 6

Spectrum Test week 6

8000K Strips

The 12 Volt dual row 6500K strips, is still looking like they are winning. But the 8000K strips, clearly smell more and much sweeter then the rest.

Another 4 weeks to harvest!

blackone

Veteran
Looking nice and frosty - perhaps the defoliation was a little extreme? I always try to avoid light hitting the floor.