What's new

A new start

blackone

Veteran
The cheese looks to have a good stretch. I thought it looked like pretty small clones when you only had 12 per light but it looks like they'll fill out the space pretty well, especially with the old mothers added.
Still no luck with the Sweet Tooth?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The cheese looks to have a good stretch. I thought it looked like pretty small clones when you only had 12 per light but it looks like they'll fill out the space pretty well, especially with the old mothers added.
Still no luck with the Sweet Tooth?

Yeah I was also a bit worried, with the many issues I had with it the first run. But I think I have a better idea about, how to treat and feed them now.
The cheese streach and branch a lot, learned that the first run.
This time I won't put up a net, maybe in the end of flower. This round I plan to defoil, 3 weeks into flower and trim a little under growth. Last run I had quite a few popcorn buds, trying to avoid that this round.

Nope, no luck with the Sweet Tooth #3 yet.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
BLB sprouts and the rest of the kindergarden

Still zero cracked Sweet Tooth #3
Thinking about giving them another h202 wash, and dunk in Ga3 for another 6 hours.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 20

Ec 1.9
pH 5.7

Veg

Ec 1.3
pH 6.4

Flower day 5

Ec 1.4
pH 6.3

Good growth, they are streatching and filling out nicely!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
LED Spectrum test 3rd week flower

LED Spectrum test 3rd week flower

We have hit the 3rd week in flower, for the LED spectrum test.
Time to do another defoil, the first defoil worked fairly well. They didn't streach much, that was the goal so I'd call that a succes.

I have never done much defoiling, but this is a place for experiments.

Before defoil

After defoil

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 8

First pistils are showing clearly, took a look back and both the first run and the LED flower test. Showed pistils on day 8, so there haven't been any "adjustment" setback from LED to HPS light.
To me it only looks like they really started growing, when they got under the HPS light and much higher Watt/sqft.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 23

Res have been stabil since the defoil, resin production is kicking in.
Things are looking fine so far, pretty interresting what I'll be able to pull from therse LED's and how the buds are going to be looking.

Veg

Ec 1.5
pH 6.2

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Those clear "cloth" pots sure have a huge amount of algae growing on them. Personally, that is some thing I try to avoid. "White" surfaces are like a magnet for that green algae to grow on.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 13

Topped off the res and filled it up to 60 gal, pH adjusting and will top up nutes later tonight.

Flower day 28 LED

Prepping a fresh batch of nutes for the LED closet, pH adjusting as well.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
4 Weeks Spectrum Test

3000 Kelvin Strips

4000 Kelvin Strips

6000 Kelvin Strips

6500 Kelvin Strips

8000 Kelvin Strips

Still the 12 Volt 6500 Kelvin Strips, are to me looking like they are doing the best. They where also the cheapest, but there is still a long way to go.

Latest posts

Latest posts