What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Moved the Skunk #1 hack into the HPS room, giving the cheese in the closet more space.
The felt pots, seems to keep the humidity very high.
And all 4 of the Skunk #1 hack, got bud rot last run.
So I'm moving them into the room with my new dehumidifyer.

Spaced out the cheese in the closet, tied the plants under the 12V strips down a little.

Leaving the veg space fairly empty for now - More seedling are gonna go here!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 17

Ec 2.0
pH 5.8

Everything is pretty even, no resin production.
Still the 6500K 12V plants have more bud sites, and larger flowers at this stage.

Veg day 17

I have repotted the 4 remaining clones, that had rooted but didn't go into flower. I will spend a little time training them, making pretty little bonzai moms out of one or two of them.

Flower day 2 HPS

Ec 1.3
pH 6.3

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hey mate

Sorry if you said it earlier but what is the THH part in the Cindy x, and also how does the sk1 hack hold up against the cheesey one you run. Cheers

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Hey mate

Sorry if you said it earlier but what is the THH part in the Cindy x, and also how does the sk1 hack hold up against the cheesey one you run. Cheers

(Tom Hill Haze x C99)xC99

And about the Skunk #1 hack, it didn't compare or hold up at all. It was poor yealding, all 4 got bud rot and the smoke is plain. Flowering out the 3 moms, and I guess that's the last I will be trying from RQS.

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Haha yeah ok, good to know, glad you got some to pop of the Tom Hill x. That will be decent I reckon.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 18

Changed res today, but didn't flush the pots as I just gave them a wash the other day.
Im aiming at a Ec around 1.9, and see how they do with a fresh batch of nutes.

pH 5.8

Veg

Fresh nutes, washed the bottom of the closet and felt mat.

Ec 1.3
pH 6.2

A bunch of the BLB seeds have cracked, will be moved to RW cubes today. Non of the Sweet Tooth #3 have cracked

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 3

Ec 1.3
pH 6.2

It's running a little hot, giving them a few sprays a day to cool the canopy.
Hoping the summer heat will call it quits soon!

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Mate

That broadleaf black looks like heavy hitter, black domina sfv and Chem, can't wait to see how they grease up for you, good show btw
Cheers

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yeah it's some mix, should open doors to a few nice phenos.
They are not as old as I figured, reading up it looks like it's seeds from around 2015.

If I could find a nice and strong indica dom male, that might be something worth keeping