What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20221231_185512307_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221231_185521315.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: plenty stoned now thanks to the chunk of bubble hash...first ride of the year...kinda meh...too much wind,the last bit was on a frontage road so noisy and too many cars....plus a cross/headwind...sort of cold too...but i did manage to get out thanksgiving,xmas,and new years

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, snowing again, but just barely able- in the low 30s. It has been cold and miserable here, and for once it's not the girlfriend. I'll take it! ;)
IMG_20230102_072919.jpg
Here's a shitty pic of my vert cab through my filthy growroom sun glasses. They make it look as though a hammer- handed moron put up that Mylar ten years ago. Totally the glasses that make this mind-blowing optical illusion! You're welcome, guys :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it snowed up in the mountains last night...not here in town though...pretty windy out,probably no ride today except maybe to wallyworld for stuff and junk...more up-pots to do today,and more cuts to get into cups...the grind continues

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: just need to water/feed in flower...got another 10 clones into cups,and a 4x4 tent worth of plants into #1 pots...otherwise i played bike...never left the house,super windy and chilly today

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Been working on getting this room up to snuff for a flower run.
Due to mixed sized plants I went with a double row on one side. Had the plants ready to go and didn’t want to have to toss them.
Single row I got 6 Rainbow Belts and a single OGKB 2.0
Double row is 4 Casper OG, 4 Forum Cookie, 4 Biker Kush and 2 Blue Dream.
Hoping to flip in about two weeks.
84AD9DED-8C67-4A87-AF83-B14C72C96442.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been working on getting this room up to snuff for a flower run.
Due to mixed sized plants I went with a double row on one side. Had the plants ready to go and didn’t want to have to toss them.
Single row I got 6 Rainbow Belts and a single OGKB 2.0
Double row is 4 Casper OG, 4 Forum Cookie, 4 Biker Kush and 2 Blue Dream.
Hoping to flip in about two weeks.
View attachment 18798111
Your primary room is HPS correct? …look at all that LED ^^^ :cool:

Latest posts

Latest posts