What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
use the force!
ACCDFE30-73E0-4C5C-AC83-9ADD80247CF4.jpeg
6B815561-3D90-4E40-9529-6834B61A8F11.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to go ride after coffee...after running the carpet shampooer yesterday i'm fairly impressed with how clean the carpet is...gonna get more cleaner and go over it again and see if i can't get the last of the tire sealant up...pretty exciting eh?:bigeye:
laundry tomorrow,then a long bike ride saturday,then back to garden work sunday getting the 4x8 tent set up with the new lights...and maybe finally tackling the stack of dirty pots...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to go ride after coffee...after running the carpet shampooer yesterday i'm fairly impressed with how clean the carpet is...gonna get more cleaner and go over it again and see if i can't get the last of the tire sealant up...pretty exciting eh?:bigeye:
laundry tomorrow,then a long bike ride saturday,then back to garden work sunday getting the 4x8 tent set up with the new lights...and maybe finally tackling the stack of dirty pots...

sounds like some light work

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...off to do laundry in a bit,then a few errands to run...and the garden to deal with later...then getting prepped for the big ride tomorrow...my goal is at least 100km or around 62 miles,what's called a grand fondo...long day in the saddle,gonna need plenty of snax and a sammich...and wheeds...mostly flat,a couple of hills to climb,mainly ditch banks,one long very sandy section...weather looks good,early start so it will be cold...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You forgot screaming fast downhill covered in lots of roots and drops and rocks....

It's been mud season here for days. Cold wet crap. If it would cool down and snow or heat up and quit raining it would be great to go for a ride.
in this case both the downhill sections are very sandy...one has deep sugar sand,absolutely no support..so deep i've had to walk sections going downhill! luckily all that's in the first 20ish miles,then a lot of flat miles along the river...

Latest posts

Latest posts