What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...the usual errands and chores today,the garden needs to be tended to,because of course it does,it's a holiday...so one last short ride for the year...and last short trim sesh for the year...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:got a tray of cuts stuck,time to head to wallyworld for a quick shopping trip...then time to water/feed plants and force myself to finish off the trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20221231_144930492_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221231_150144388_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221231_150135845_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221231_151152379.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For fun tonight Decided to throw down the $49.95 for the 4K ultra def webcast Phish from Madison Square Garden,New York City … I already know I’m gonna fall asleep well before it’s over …from old age ..ha ha used to be able to stay up for days
it would have been cheaper to shave a bunch of cats and listen to them screech and end up with a pile of smelly hair! :D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
For fun tonight Decided to throw down the $49.95 for the 4K ultra def webcast Phish from Madison Square Garden,New York City … I already know I’m gonna fall asleep well before it’s over …from old age ..ha ha used to be able to stay up for days
For a moment I thought uncle posted this and wondered wtf must have happened to him that would make him pay for the phish.

Pretty sure you can watch the show for the next day or so.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve never actually bought one and ran it in my system but I know they do work OG NoMan hooked me up the last two nights & Phish drops the link right before showtime if it works be happy to pass it on