What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Was it itchy I seen complaining about the price of eggs recently. Man I remember when I first started shopping at the Walfart like end of last year it was 1.86 for 18 pack of the large white. Today was 8.26..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Was it itchy I seen complaining about the price of eggs recently. Man I remember when I first started shopping at the Walfart like end of last year it was 1.86 for 18 pack of the large white. Today was 8.26..
Yeah it was me. Two years ago pre Biden a dozen jumbo here was $0.79. Now they are $4.96. Not his fault for all of it. Most is that they are killing millions of bird for some bird flue. Fuel cost is his fault but not the lack of workers. People are just lazy now it seems like.

But I eat a lot of eggs so I know the price. Been eating more beef because it is about the same price as eggs now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not sure,but it sounded an awful lot like people were out firing guns into the air last night...plenty of fireworks,but it sure sounded like people popping off clips...idiots...

think i'll go for a bike ride today...finally done trimming,no plants to water today,and plenty of food in the house,seems like a good day to ride...aside from it being sorta chilly out...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I’ve got an egg farmer he will deliver two dozen eggs to my door for seven dollars
don't buy eggs. got a friend that sells them from their chicken "herd". all we do is collect egg cartons & get free eggs for the little trouble . they do come in a variety of sizes and colors though. everything from bantams on up, in blue, green, white, brown, pink...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what the cluck?🐔

time to get ready to ride...cloudy and cooler than i would like,but what can you do about the weather?

like everything about bikes drop an absurd amount of money and get a bunch of high tech clothes to wear while riding:bigeye:

just waiting to hear from the guy about the thing...i'm guessing still hungover from last night so i ain't waiting,there's fancy titanium waiting to be ridden...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230101_134145865_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230101_142229393.jpg
IMG_20230101_142830126_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts