What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure if I caught something. At first I had a very funky sore throat. I fixed me up something to burn it some, Shiracha sauce mixed into pizza sauce and the a few slices of hot Jalapenos on top of my pizza. It took the bit out of the soar throat, but left my nose running on triple time the next day. Saturday my head was all plugged up. I couldn't pop my ears. the pressure on my ears was a lot, very intense. I don't recall the time line perfectly with throwing up, but I took half a pain pill and that only took a dent out of the pain. If asked I would have said my pain level was maybe a 2. But afterwards I would have called the pain level around of a 5. I took the other half of the pain pill a few hours later. Maybe Sunday my nose started running again. Then at some point I was able to feel good enough to eat a little something.

I wondered if maybe I had come down with a sinus infection, but all my snot was clear. I didn't have a loss of taste with the soar throat. I've never had allergies hit me this hard. I never checked my body temperature to see if I had a fever.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2874.gif

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲:cuss: got the tire off the bike and a fresh rim tape job and new valve stem...all that went well...now trying to feed the bloody brake cable through the hidden hole deep inside the lever and finally getting it only to discover the cable was too short...so back to the parts bin to make a mess of my neatly wrapped cables looking for one with the proper head on it...now waiting for the super glue to dry...that helps to keep the end from unraveling...i kinda hate rim brakes,at least these avids...when they're adjusted right they work great,getting them adjusted is a pita

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...some exciting medium hauling today...i think..it might be getting delivered but i'm not sure on the timing...need it today so i may have to get it myself...need to sort through the clones in cups and count them up and get rid of the extras...

got too deep on the bike last night...got frustrated with the cables and said fuck it and swapped flat bars onto the bike which led to another clusterfuck of cable nonsense...i may actually have to read the instructions for the brake setup like an amateur...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013::watchplant:medium delivered!
now i don't need to torture my recently healed knees...and i can get to work on the up-potting right away and have time to start tackling the new batch of trimming...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i prefer not to,it was my choice to live a car free life so not anyone elses burden
So if they had the option of delivery by bike you'd take that.

Or are you saying you are such a hard headed fishstick that you wouldn't even take any help even if you could hurt yourself even more and worsen something. Some times one needs to know when not to fight the current, but to let its current carry you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if they had the option of delivery by bike you'd take that.

Or are you saying you are such a hard headed fishstick that you wouldn't even take any help even if you could hurt yourself even more and worsen something. Some times one needs to know when not to fight the current, but to let its current carry you.
nope to the first question,the store doesn't offer delivery,the guys are doing me a favor for which i compensate them with hash usually,and far more than the cost of fuel.
as to the second question obviously if i was injured in some fashion i would usually ask a friend for a ride or in this case the dude wanted some weed so we made a swap