What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: a wee bit breezy out...too much time chasing stuff before it falls off the roof...got the cooler cleaned out,pads installed,about to get the caulk out and seal it up,then i just need to run the water line and put the de-scaler in,install the new pump and bingo,swampy!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cold outside today .... Not quite this though
Kaji Sherpa, one of the climbing sherpas on the author's mission to rescue a camera from the top of Everest, traversing onto the North Face at 28,700 feet.PHOTOGRAPH: JAMIE MCGUINNESS/PROJECT HIMALAYA
Click image for larger version  Name:	98B0F73C-6F03-48FB-A153-78175310F171.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.0 KB ID:	17835031

Akss

Woohoo got me a piece of that there store bought meat tonight bubs.. ribeye... It has been a while... its been pretty cold and raw around these parts ill take it though seeing my gbbx1 has the light maxed out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: so much for that...at the last moment i broke the stupid float valve...otherwise ready to go...still moving ahead with setup and cleaning tomorrow....time to eat

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I didn't know Weber was a "Moon Mission" sponsor...

by the way, I know the flag has a stick at the top, holding it upright, but how come it's fluttering too?

And would your 12 oz. rib-eye really only be a 1 oz. rib-eye on the moon?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know Weber was a "Moon Mission" sponsor...

by the way, I know the flag has a stick at the top, holding it upright, but how come it's fluttering too?

And would your 12 oz. rib-eye really only be a 1 oz. rib-eye on the moon?

well duh...it's a space flag!

and obviously the steaks come from moon cows....c'mon man,i know you live in the boonies but that's no excuse to not understand space science!👽

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Weber grills cook awesome and last a long time....now that I think about it, I should do steak tomorrow evening. 14-16 oz ribeye for me, 6 oz filet for the wife, and a couple hamburgers if the grandkids are here.
Potted up tomatoes and peppers earlier and those should go into the ground in another week.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Weber grills cook awesome and last a long time....now that I think about it, I should do steak tomorrow evening. 14-16 oz ribeye for me, 6 oz filet for the wife, and a couple hamburgers if the grandkids are here.
Potted up tomatoes and peppers earlier and those should go into the ground in another week.

I kept buying the cheap Chargrills like every 2 years or so. I finally broke down and bought a Weber in 2017 and it still looks and cooks great.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:finally got the gg4 trimmed...still a little to go from the first batch,and the second round ready to start trimming...got garden stuff to deal with for the next couple of days...:chin: now i have 2 sp 3000 for main flower,i'm wondering if i should do an alternating row of sp3000 and sp250 and just hang the HLG 600 on the other side of the room...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, I took down 2 Pineapple Chunks and a Flashfire F last night. The house smelled awesome for like an hour after:) it looks like one of my RKS phenos is a fruity one :)/)with strikingly similar terps to my Pineapple Chunk. Maybe a bit more Flintstone's vitamin than just the straight pineapple with faint skunkiness. I was hoping for more of a skunk piss pheno, but we'll see how she smokes. Both yield like shit, hate the pH I run, are (or look to be) an ass-pain to trim, and smell absolutely incredible. Headstash material only. I have one more pheno of the RKS that I have more hope for. More of a weird astringent metal grease smell so far, but still too early to tell. Most of the next seedlings (Peyote Purple x Querkle x MAC, Stardawg x Sunshine #4, and Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Long Bottom Fighter) have shown sex and I have at least one female each:) The three Cheese 'n' Sour and Tropic Driver are just getting big enough to clone. Pretty stoked for those too!

I hope everyone's gardens are kicking ass, back to the grindstone!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...a quick wallyworld run,then onto getting the main flower room dealt with...think i have a plan to hang the lights...going to do the HLG600's on one side of the room over the two 4x4 tables,then hang the two sp3000 over the other 4x4 table and hang the two sp250's over the smaller trays which are about 4x3ish together...i think that will give me good coverage over all the areas...lots of cleaning to do,lots of holes to drill and hooks to hang,fresh ducting to put up,new fans,a bigger carbon filter....gonna be hella tight yo!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta go get a new Scrubber, its been that time for a bit.. I got some Reflextix on the way. Gonna replace the panda film on the walls. Hoping it lasts longer than panda does. I also relocated the HLG dimmer to the wall, that's so much better..

I took down DBMH#2. This pheno is fast flowering. Done in 55 days, 60 would be max. After that, the plant starts dying.. @1 takes longer but not much @65 days..

WT is pretty much done.. I took off a lower and tried it.. It's very potent. Has a nice flav to me. It's the same flav DBMH#2 has. Both remind me of GG#4 without the choc/coffee. I think WT beats GG#4 in potency.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:about to head out...yeah,i should have replaced the carbon filter like a year ago...that said i will be using it in the 4x8 tent next fall since it will just be for veg...gonna move some tents around and have the 2x4,3x3,and 5x5 for flower next fall...gonna need another led that will cover a 4x4 area...the old hlg550's will be for the 4x8 tent...but that's a problem to be dealt with later...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Munching out on chili dogs again and then lemon cream cake for dessert , feeling lazy getting completely baked and watching TV:smoky:

Akss

Hammer i know you posted a list of beans your making with that but i cant find it...was it in this thread?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm munching on some chile,dog:biggrin:

feeling lazy too,but then again i always do...no rest for the wicked though...really congested today,ears won't clear up and i'm making snot by the gallon...which is why baby jeebus made spicy foods...new mexico penicillin...ok,time to get to work...