What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the vin keepers have since been cloned.. #45 is a bit pickier on her environment. Too much of anything she gets pissy. The others dont get effected much.

yup,i can attest to that...my first one looks meh so far,but it also is in the warmest spot of any of the tents...got clones for another run though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much space metal!

IMG_20210415_144418891.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've been shopping for a used truck. Seems like if I notice a potentially decent deal someone beats me there with the cash. Very frustrating. I'm beginning to understand why unc has such a fine bicycle collection.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gano,got a couple more weeks of work to deal with,then trail time...

exploziv...all the chicks that would notice already have boyfriends....all the guys will be hella jelly though!

big taco...i had a pickup,i gave up driving because trees and hugs and such...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,i can attest to that...my first one looks meh so far,but it also is in the warmest spot of any of the tents...got clones for another run though

When #45 is happy you will get some killer flowers.. The terps are still there on plants that are not happy. She tastes really good.
DSCN1971.JPG

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amateur katsup junk....real chile has onions,green chile,pork,stock,salt and pepper...and is spelled chile and not chili!:tumbleweed:
I know but i was starving & 2000 light years from home & this is the best I could do @ the drop of a dime
...food shopping tomorrow I can’t put it off any longer

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know but i was starving & 2000 light years from home & this is the best I could do @ the drop of a dime
...food shopping tomorrow I can’t put it off any longer

i was just givin' yah shit,i actually like texas chili with cornbread....i mean i would have to be out camping for hormell to be good:bigeye:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
gano,got a couple more weeks of work to deal with,then trail time...

exploziv...all the chicks that would notice already have boyfriends....all the guys will be hella jelly though!

I might be able to start riding mine again soon, or at least feel comfortable to ride. As far as I know I haven't had a seizure since before X-mas.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I am a good 4 to 6 hours of peddling in traffic from the closest trailhead. Plus I need to take kids places. At least they have lots of hugs. And the 2 older girls are becoming better riding partners all the time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a good 4 to 6 hours of peddling in traffic from the closest trailhead. Plus I need to take kids places. At least they have lots of hugs. And the 2 older girls are becoming better riding partners all the time.

so like 5-6 miles away?:bigeye:

for sure being single and without kids makes a car free lifestyle much easier

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Trucks sell really fast around here too, the high demand must be high nationwide. Good luck

My sour d #3 pheno is a pretty good all around plant, if the revegging on her goes ok she will get run again.

Based on what I learned on the Lemon Mochi seed vs clone run I may not run seed plants anymore. May take a bit of extra time up front but it would certainly help with choosing keepers.

Hey unc, you got a pic of #45? How far along now?