What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing this fired up:plant grow:

me too...

bit off more than i can chew today...no up-pots or maybe only 3...just got the main room loaded up,a crapload of clones cut,plants are sprayed...just need to water with organocide and i can button the room up...then clean the 5x5 and move plants in...that will be about it for the day...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Looks like that technique works out great for you gano.....lots of Colorado Blue Grass, that’s a nice size hunt. Wish I had the room.....hell, no........I don’t have the time either but still can wish.

what do you have in there Akss?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Vin45, trying to get her dailed in before taking cuts. Which means I need to quit procrastinating about ordering the new system from floraflex. New system and probably new nutrients as well.....may go back to jacks. It’s proven and now I know when it didn’t work out for me a few years ago it was user error and not paying attention. Best bang for your buck out there in my opinion. What say you? It likely will be jacks, crop salt, or floraflex.

Attachments

• photo2038691.jpg
    photo2038691.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2038692.jpg
    photo2038692.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 11

Akss

what do you have in there Akss?
I posted that from an album to try it out but it dont let you choose the pic size and it dont dont seem to post the text you add to the pic...so back to the other way i guess... That room is all gorilla bubble bx1f1 shes a leggy girl i didnt want them that tall my light is maxed out. First pic is at 21 days second pic is after deleafing a bit. And shes not the best yielder so gotta pack em in there. Everything thing else about her is real good though..

Akss

Time to hit the grocery store.probably should have made a list but ill remember everything.....lmao i always forget something...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:whee:in the home stretch for the day...main flower buttoned up,the 5x5 tent all loaded up and sprayed...cleaned my 2x4 veg tent out, about to move plants into there,get them fed and sprayed...got a couple of 2x4 trays to at least hose out...almost there...of course i need to get in and water the garage tent/room right away...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lights on pics...took some time but i think it will be a good setup...always nice to do a deep clean as well...the HLG 600 rspec's are the bidnezz

IMG_20210419_194122736.jpg
IMG_20210419_194128282.jpg
IMG_20210419_194133996.jpg

Akss

Phew finally got all that used promix outta here...was way to much cant be letting that build up like that again...fore head is all beaded up 67°already here today...looks to be a nice 420...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...happy 420!
tired from the weekend...but i've got stuff to do...errands to run...lots of cleaning to deal with...and a crapload of trimming...at least the main flower room is done...up-pots tomorrow,then the next round will be set,and the round for the led room will be on it's way...a couple of trays of clones to stick...yeah,there's still a bunch to do...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wondering how choya works with dirt bike tires.

tubeless tires with sealant inside,plus you always carry a repair kit with little rubber plugs,more sealant,and a pump around here...and sometimes a needle and thread and a patch kit...and a pair of pliers,choya are more a danger to the rider than the tires...