What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi::mopper: alrighty...took 1 1/2 hours to clear the room out,take down the old fan/filter and get the new one in place...now for the hard part...the thinky bits...gotta do some measuring and put up some chalk lines...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:headbange calling it a day...pretty much just need to clean now...

a few pics....first is "before"...
IMG_20210418_142122570.jpg
IMG_20210418_143429583.jpg
IMG_20210418_152412447.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new equipment....2x HLG600 rspec,8 inch fan,8x39 filter for exhaust,a new 6 inch fan for intake,and a new 18 inch high velocity metal wall fan

along with 2x mars sp3000 and 2x mars sp250

IMG_20210418_175629132.jpg
IMG_20210418_181751287.jpg
IMG_20210418_182853116.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2300 watts of led lighting,as soon as the 4x4 tent run in the next room is done i will hang the 6 inch carbon filter in the main room...so an 8 and 6 out, and two 6 inch in...3 fans to circulate air in the room...tomorrow i will clean the trays,get the screens set up,and move the first batch of plants in...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have sigs turned on, but see none. The new software is, ah, uniquely personalized for each of us. :bigeye:
You should report that in the bug thread. As I said the "UPGRADE" should not have happed until the basic functions were working.

zif

Veteran
You should report that in the bug thread. As I said the "UPGRADE" should not have happed until the basic functions were working.

No doubt.

Some of the worst bugs were quashed fairly quickly - but some of what is left is really serious.

Really looking forward to pictures/albums seeing an actual upgrade. Everything else feels secondary.

Akss

Afternoon peeps back on the venison for lunch today...been thinking about going full carnivore but idk i do like my veggies. Havent tried to post anything from an album in a bit but manage to put a few in one the other day. Let me see ill give it a shot...

Akss

Growing some lumber...

Attachments

• photo2037844.jpg
    photo2037844.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG 20180707 195654
    IMG 20180707 195654
    96.1 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2037846.jpg
    photo2037846.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...another day of hot,sexy garden action here...cleaning then loading the plants in...followed by more cleaning...then more making a mess...lots to do today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant: alrighty....making progress..had to re-hang one lamp,got that dealt with,swept and mopped,windexed the walls,caulked the holes in the ceiling,ran another power cord,got the HLG600's plugged in,trays are clean,although i will wipe them down with bleach one more time...bug sprayed the flower room with barrier spray...now,to take the old netting off the trellises,get them in place and put new netting on,clean up the potting area real quick,then start taking the plants out,taking cuts and pruning,get them in the room,hit them with safers soap,do a soil drench with organocide,and that part done...then clean the 5x5 tent,bring in the next round of plants for the main room,get them up-potted as needed,clean the 2x4 tent and the veg tray,move plants into that...basically a crapload of work left today...