What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, friggin' snow again! It's just a dusting and will burn off soon, but jeez! Sipping some coffee and getting ready for the grind. The Runtz clone is rooted, and a couple more were taken. I also have to sweep up the grow room, as I just trashed it with up pots last night.

Congrats on the new lights and crank Unc!

What seeds are going into your trays Gano?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning

Well first day off in months. And it's due to getting my second shot. Feel like I got towed behind the dump truck before it wheeled around and ran me over several times. It's better than the alternative though.

When my best friend passed last month I lost my garden due to being completely miserable. Just worked outside and kept busy, ignored everything else. Have some clones from a member to get back going again.

Legal in New York, meh I hate it. Saw a dude walk out of gas station and puff a glass bowl walking across the parking lot. Wtf I hate it.

Unc you gardens look amazing as always and I see some new shiney metal for the bike! I hope you get some good riding time in.

All the best to everyone!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trucks sell really fast around here too, the high demand must be high nationwide. Good luck

My sour d #3 pheno is a pretty good all around plant, if the revegging on her goes ok she will get run again.

Based on what I learned on the Lemon Mochi seed vs clone run I may not run seed plants anymore. May take a bit of extra time up front but it would certainly help with choosing keepers.

Hey unc, you got a pic of #45? How far along now?

Here is 1 at 50 days. She got a bit stressed from the LED. I had to move her further away.. I love her flav/aroma. Potency is good. She is one of those plants when bumbed the room smells of her. If you guys don't like her no worries, it happens... I've ditched many cuts others liked.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0823.JPG Views:	0 Size:	166.4 KB ID:	17833995

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0824.JPG Views:	0 Size:	161.8 KB ID:	17833996

These are 2 other Vin #8and #20. These have been under CMH most of their time..
r
DSCN0817.JPG
DSCN0820.JPG

Akss

Yep pretty nasty out this morning got a bunch of rain few snow squalls not nice stuff...time for lunch and some hot coffee..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it may actually rain here...i doubt it will be biblical however...no need for an ark...

a quick store run to get the important thing i forgot yesterday...need to move a dry erase board next to the computer so i can jot stuff down when i think of it since i have the memory span of cheech and chongs goldfish...i forgot contractor size garbage bags...and i just made more root balls to get rid of...so...trimming and pot washing today,swamp coolers tomorrow,clean the grow room and install the new stuff sunday,load the plants in monday...clean tents,do a bunch of up-pots...more cleaning....

Akss

Still raining sleet snowing and blowing chilling to the bone shit...april in new england gotta love it. Time for some hot tea and under the covers for movie...✌️

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's roof day...gotta get the coolers set up...but i screwed around and got a perfect weather window...i can get them set up and not need them till the end of next week according to the forecast...also helping by slowing down the drying on the hanging crop...still dinking around with the trimming from the first half...only a few more ounces to go on that...tomorrow lots of cleaning to deal with...should be able to get the flower room set up,then move the plants in on monday,clean the tents,do some up-pots,and the garden will get much easier to deal with...

Latest posts

Latest posts