What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to my world. I've only road my motorcycle 1 time in over a year. That's a unforgivable sin where I come from.

The freaking gov makes it as hard as possible to ride without following there rules. WTF do I need a motorcycle license. I know how to ride, I did it from 3-18 years old. Its the fukers around us that screw Motor and pedal bike riders. Its them that need to take a test. I wish I could ride id do it all summer.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just barely...

a couple of errands to run today...and the stack of dirty pots i made yesterday to deal with...and now that the up-potting is mostly dealt with i can clean the workshop...

:chin: think i'm going to leave the main flower room set up over the summer...i can move the two hlg 550s in to replace the gavitas and add a 6 inch fan/filter to the room from the old lighthouse tent that needs to be replaced...then use the 4x8 tent to veg in and break the 3x3 and 5x5 down for the summer...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
think i'm going to leave the main flower room set up over the summer...i can move the two hlg 550s in to replace the gavitas and add a 6 inch fan/filter to the room from the old lighthouse tent that needs to be replaced...then use the 4x8 tent to veg in and break the 3x3 and 5x5 down for the summer...
The never ending puzzle :bump::bump:

P :smoke:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The never ending puzzle :bump::bump:

Not speaking for uncle, but for myself every single morning and every single evening & sometimes a noon shift
... Today was organizing day and that’s all encompassing because there’s always way too much to get organized but we’re talking about chores ,transplanting ,dealing with clones, vegging & flowering simultaneously,mixing nutes,hauling water in and runoff out, making medium ,hanging lamps ,throwing shit out , , removing leafy lowers,moving stuff around ,feeding water buckets , removing runoff. List is unstoppable ...etc it’s & all good physical therapy:biggrin:
...I hope by the spring time I’ll be able to grip a clutch with my left hand and hop back up on my motorcycle, that will make life complete:bump:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not speaking for uncle, but for myself every single morning and every single evening & sometimes a noon shift
... Today was organizing day and that’s all encompassing because there’s always way too much to get organized but we’re talking about chores ,transplanting ,dealing with clones, vegging & flowering simultaneously,mixing nutes,hauling water in and runoff out, making medium ,hanging lamps ,throwing shit out , , removing leafy lowers,moving stuff around ,feeding water buckets , removing runoff. List is unstoppable ...etc it’s & all good physical therapy:biggrin:
...I hope by the spring time I’ll be able to grip a clutch with my left hand and hop back up on my motorcycle, that will make life complete:bump:

non-growers don't get it...by the time a plant is harvested i've been dealing with it for months...cutting to clone to 20oz cup to #1 pot to #2 pot to #5 pot to flowering to harvest takes time and effort...and keeping track of 7 different flowering areas at different stages and trying to minimize wasting nutes while giving the plants what they need is not always easy...not to mention all the side work of cleaning and hauling stuff...

pimpin' ain't easy:smokey:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: sweet,my last bike part arrived at the shop....if i ever have any actual free time i can get the new stuff installed on the bikes...still need to get another 12 speed chain...those are pricey...hopefully the shop has one in stock...

and i was looking at some titanium handlebars....only 140 bucks!:biggrin:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:dance013: sweet,my last bike part arrived at the shop....if i ever have any actual free time i can get the new stuff installed on the bikes...still need to get another 12 speed chain...those are pricey...hopefully the shop has one in stock...

and i was looking at some titanium handlebars....only 140 bucks!:biggrin:
And this is your never ending investment :yummy:
I really wish you a never ending life with lots of buds, bikes and friends :yay:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got here... This is a bright light.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: best get ready to roll...there's an ugly stack of dirty pots and cups waiting,and i have at least a trays worth of cuttings to stick...

at least there's bike goodies to get...:yay:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
non-growers don't get it...by the time a plant is harvested i've been dealing with it for months...cutting to clone to 20oz cup to #1 pot to #2 pot to #5 pot to flowering to harvest takes time and effort...and keeping track of 7 different flowering areas at different stages and trying to minimize wasting nutes while giving the plants what they need is not always easy...not to mention all the side work of cleaning and hauling stuff...

pimpin' ain't easy:smokey:

I love that I can plan around it and be my own boss. Work hard a few days then play hard a few days. The only thing I miss about 9 to 5 jobs is being able to slack on someone elses clock. I know if I get lazy for a week or so or even worse fuck something up. I'm not getting a payday 3 months later to compensate. It's definitely a career where you are rewarded by your effort.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got here... This is a bright light.

View Image

I hope to start upgrading my fixtures with diablo boards soon. Running rspecs right now and they are bright but the diablo at the same power is noticeably brighter for sure.

Sorry about the missing hardware. I'll get em to make up for it. Your not the first.
At least they got the light in the box lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love that I can plan around it and be my own boss. Work hard a few days then play hard a few days. The only thing I miss about 9 to 5 jobs is being able to slack on someone elses clock. I know if I get lazy for a week or so or even worse fuck something up. I'm not getting a payday 3 months later to compensate. It's definitely a career where you are rewarded by your effort.
aw man,i was gonna take the day off but now you're telling me i need to deal with the stack of dirty pots? dude,not cool!:biggrin:

I hope to start upgrading my fixtures with diablo boards soon. Running rspecs right now and they are bright but the diablo at the same power is noticeably brighter for sure.

Sorry about the missing hardware. I'll get em to make up for it. Your not the first.

i got shorted a pair of rope ratchet thingies on my first two panels,according to my math with compound interest they owe me a light!:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No worries, I dug through my shit and rigged up something that works. Hangers for these looks likes eye bolts for ea corner would be the best to go with, then attach a wire with a eye loop in the center for ea side to use with rope ratchets..I already ordered eye bolts for it. Ill figure out how to make the wire with a center eye loop.

Latest posts

Latest posts