What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was a really really big cat to drag this in. And drag is all it could do. Poor kitty.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
y'all don't be sour with me for running a few diesel s1s :biggrin:

picture.php

:biggrin: guess who made them? :dunno:

I have to pull them and put more promix in....geezus I didn't even pay attention until pic time

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I have not shoveled the drive yet. Haven't got more than 3-4 inches and then it melts. So you really didn't miss that.

It started snowing here last night for the first time this season...

Mrs. G said she was hoping for 6 inches this morning, but she only got about 4...:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the last week for the sale on all hlg r-specs

Everyone who hasn't better go get there LED lights now. If they were not on sale I wouldn't of got mine. Even that was over my budget but I just lost 1 of my dual 500w CMH, only 1 side would fire.. Not having to buy bulbs anymore and saving on my power bill is a def plus. I got a bunch of CMH bulbs in 315,630,1kw sizes I need to use up before I upgrade again.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yup,so far at least the leds i have bought have paid for themselves and whatever tent/fans/filters i needed to buy plus the cost of running said tent in a single round...my original two hlg panels are getting close to two years running now...last time i bought bulbs was for the 125w cfl or the t5 rack which is next on my list of stuff to replace...

:chin: i have always wanted to build a cactus garden box in the house...the cfls would be good for that...

any who...off to wallyworld in a bit,then up-pot-palooza...good times...means more pots to wash!:yay:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope...phone minutes so once the harvest is dry i can do bidnezz...i got bleach on monday...all good for this week at least...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Everyone who hasn't better go get there LED lights now. If they were not on sale I wouldn't of got mine. Even that was over my budget but I just lost 1 of my dual 500w CMH, only 1 said would fire.. Not having to buy bulbs anymore and saving on my power bill is a def plus. I got a bunch of CMH bulbs in 315,630,1kw sizes I need to use up before I upgrade again.

I have been debating which to upgrade. I am currently using dual ended with hortilux bulbs in one spot. And I have a cmh and some t5 fixtures with led upgrades in them for veg. And some older amazon leds that do good for about an 18 by 24 space. And until the plants are about 18 inches tall. I want to go use the 315 for my cactus and occasionally flower some males. And switch to all led. Which is obviously not cheap. I have a buddy that can get me 10% above cost on the gavitas but that is still a ton of cash. Like 3 bikes. Really nice bikes. But I think the time is coming soon. I don't even feel right about using old single ended hps anymore with all the newer lights available. Sucks because I have a collection of them. Lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been debating which to upgrade. I am currently using dual ended with hortilux bulbs in one spot. And I have a cmh and some t5 fixtures with led upgrades in them for veg. And some older amazon leds that do good for about an 18 by 24 space. And until the plants are about 18 inches tall. I want to go use the 315 for my cactus and occasionally flower some males. And switch to all led. Which is obviously not cheap. I have a buddy that can get me 10% above cost on the gavitas but that is still a ton of cash. Like 3 bikes. Really nice bikes. But I think the time is coming soon. I don't even feel right about using old single ended hps anymore with all the newer lights available. Sucks because I have a collection of them. Lol.

aside from not buying new bulbs constantly my electric bills went way down while at the same time i'm running more space...of course i also spent a crapload on fans and filters and tents,and i have an absurd number of pots at this point and fly through nutes like crazy...but i do have a flexible system that i can tailor to the season...invested enough for a custom frame and sweet components for sure:biggrin: