Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A3mvLniyZ2RBeBXP4r9ahQ-320-80.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been debating which to upgrade. I am currently using dual ended with hortilux bulbs in one spot. And I have a cmh and some t5 fixtures with led upgrades in them for veg. And some older amazon leds that do good for about an 18 by 24 space. And until the plants are about 18 inches tall. I want to go use the 315 for my cactus and occasionally flower some males. And switch to all led. Which is obviously not cheap. I have a buddy that can get me 10% above cost on the gavitas but that is still a ton of cash. Like 3 bikes. Really nice bikes. But I think the time is coming soon. I don't even feel right about using old single ended hps anymore with all the newer lights available. Sucks because I have a collection of them. Lol.

I have a lot of DE and PGZ CMH bulbs. Im gonna use them all :D .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: almost time to play garden again...just waiting for lunch,then off to up-potting...fingers crossed i have enough medium...don't really want to haul another bale this week if i can avoid it...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: 24 down...? to go...it's a race between how much medium i have left and how many plants still need up-potting...have to mix up again...through the first 4 gallons of nutes...might need 10 altogether...

main flower is gonna be packed! i think 46 plants where i would normally do 36...i believe that's called a ten-mo:biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: 24 down...? to go...it's a race between how much medium i have left and how many plants still need up-potting...have to mix up again...through the first 4 gallons of nutes...might need 10 altogether...

main flower is gonna be packed! i think 46 plants where i would normally do 36...i believe that's called a ten-mo:biggrin:

No, that's called a lot of fucking trimming in a couple of months lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, that's called a lot of fucking trimming in a couple of months lol

i'm wondering if i should pick up another led that will cover 4x4 in flower and squeezing in an all led run before monsoon season...

it's really only one more led i would be keeping cool...

:watchplant: at any rate...60+ up-pots done,another dozen clones into cups although i had to use 7oz cups since i was almost out of medium...

but yeah,a lot of fucking trimming coming up...i remember when i was allowed to go outside and play with the other kids!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:finally done! almost 5 hours today...

i 'member when i used to go for 5 hour bike rides...

at least i don't need to haul medium for 5 days!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Man it got cold quick here....short sleeves yesterday but jacket required today.

Bug, if you would like we can try to make a few babies? Seed babies :yummy:
VB x Black Glue so VB x (GG4 x VB)
If so......think mine are in week 2 right now but I also am trying to root cuts if you would like a gal or two instead.

Morning folks, let’s get cracking :whip:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Man it got cold quick here....short sleeves yesterday but jacket required today.

Bug, if you would like we can try to make a few babies? Seed babies :yummy:
VB x Black Glue so VB x (GG4 x VB)
If so......think mine are in week 2 right now but I also am trying to root cuts if you would like a gal or two instead.

Morning folks, let’s get cracking :whip:
Damn cool today

i chopped all the males, there were several sat leaners, an several 50/50, but no glue leaners.
but i have cuts of all of them including the males & females.
so yea ill snag a cut of a female or 2 an make some bx

Latest posts

Latest posts