What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
yes, so you REALLY don't want to be on the road with a bike when it's snowing..... they can't drive when it's clear,dry and sunny!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: definitely getting a nice slow dry cure on the last round...still pretty moist...at this rate i'm still going to be dealing with this round when the next batch gets chopped!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my measures between "it's still a little damp because you wouldn't stop pestering me" to "perfect" to "oops, a little too dry for my taste"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is so happy, She prays when lights are off. Shes stuck in perpetual bliss. Vin#19

picture.php

picture.php

Akss

My index finger and thumb is the best meter i got...lol but ive been using a meter in the containers for a while now. Never use to though..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I use shitty little hygrometers.. Some are the cheapo humidor dial types and others are inexpensive digital ones...

When they read 55 to 60%, I use my sense of touch and if it seems right from my experience, it goes into sealed up large glass jars for the stash I keep for myself..

or large halfway vacuumed food saver bags, for my guy to come and pick up..

The hygrometers are just for a basic, rough idea...I use my experience for the final say so before sealing it up..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I run at about 52-55%. Above that and it molds sometimes because of our humidity. Below that and it is to dry. Wet enough so when you squeeze it it springs back about half way to its original size.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our dry room stays at 60 to 62° also.
Takes 10 to 14 days to dry till the stems snap but the buds don't crumble.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: yup,gonna be some extra work on this harvest,i have 9 seed run plants i need to keep separated...that's why i got brown paper bags...the rest is cherry cookies and glue with one mac1 so easy to deal with...

hopefully i will at least get everything pre-trimmed and broken down to an easy to work with size...then sweat and burp while i trim...

Latest posts

Latest posts