What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tough to dress for on a bike...not cold enough for a long john layer or full leggings,but cold enough for my legs to be cold while at the same time being overdressed on the torso...10 degrees either way would make it easier to dress for...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant: on to the next bleachy set of task...only 18 pots to wash...not too bad really...if i hadn't just washed friggin pots that is...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

I'm glad to see you have the common sense to bag those bales, considering the big writing all over them..

There's some people who don't even think of the security details like that...
It's what gets a lot of people unwanted attention..

PS.... must be a lot of grow rooms in your town for them to have so much of that stuff on hand...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm glad to see you have the common sense to bag those bales, considering the big writing all over them..

PS.... must be a lot of grow rooms in your town for them to have so much of that stuff on hand...

more than one reason for the bag...also i don't usually use the whole bale at once and it won't fit in the medium tote so it would dry to powder if it wasn't wrapped...but yeah,not a good idea to be rolling up to the house with bales of medium...even when i get a ride and get more than one i bag them up...

for sure, a lot more growers around here than there used to be,probably explains why prices are half what they used to be...there's some big gardens too,people who buy whole pallets of medium at a time...

i'm even helping one out....looks like they got broad mites so i'm giving them cuttings...through a mutual friend...no way i'm letting anyone with broads within 1000 feet of my house!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should have my Diablo 650R Friday :D.. Looking at the specs on the Scorpion diablo that light would also work for my style of growing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yay: done with scrubbing pots! for now...

as i thought,i have way too many clones...better than too few,and i'm sure i can find a home for the extras...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've seen it like that at home depot and a few garden centers around little rock

Akss

Oh look the cat done dragged something in..we got a little bit tonight looks like about 3 inches so far.