Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Unc I can finally post in your thread with confidence.... all the pots is washed :blowbubbles:
Mine are cloth so I guess they were laundered. :chin:

Time to grow some weed without the uninvited guest.;)

*cute puppy star crash!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: better find something to do...got a list of stuff that needs doing that i really don't want to deal with...i need to clean pipes and bongs,finally have enough iso around to do that...i should move the cactus into the cold frame too...need to wait until the dogs are gone,one of them will end up with a face full of spines since they are always underfoot when ever i'm doing something...

got trays to clean too,need to be ready for tomorrow night when i can move the rest of the plants in...i should read up on the gavita controller again since everything needs to be done in a certain order...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: managing to get stuff done...the dogs are even being quiet and napping...time for lunch and a couple more quick chores...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I like that glass pipe..
would it be good for hash or pure opium?

where did you get it?

Cold today, 39 F and rainy... shitty day...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like that glass pipe..
would it be good for hash or pure opium?

where did you get it?

Cold today, 39 F and rainy... shitty day...

That's what the cool kids call a dab rig lol. They sell em in almost all head shops.

Lol:dance:yes @Smokin Joe ... Also you can use them for hash if you fashion it ( a hash ball) in the same way that you would use for any other extraction...Probably could use it for opium too ...I’ve never had the opportunity..hee hee You can also use them for DMT if you were so inclined

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi: aka how to turn pot into crack!

back to work...there's got to be something that needs cleaned...got the flood tables cleaned and ready for tomorrow...i need to bookmark the gavita controller directions of find the booklet...i'm hoping it's in the controller box...that's probably too logical for me...

need to tape a piece of panda plastic over the window in the workshop door so i can use the 3x3 tent right next to it for flowering although that will be some time from now since i need the veg space...

i have a shitload of cuttings rooting so really gonna need to get a count of what i need for the next rounds in a couple months when this one finishes...no down time if i can avoid it...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi: aka how to turn pot into crack!

back to work...there's got to be something that needs cleaned...got the flood tables cleaned and ready for tomorrow...i need to bookmark the gavita controller directions of find the booklet...i'm hoping it's in the controller box...that's probably too logical for me...

need to tape a piece of panda plastic over the window in the workshop door so i can use the 3x3 tent right next to it for flowering although that will be some time from now since i need the veg space...

i have a shitload of cuttings rooting so really gonna need to get a count of what i need for the next rounds in a couple months when this one finishes...no down time if i can avoid it...
I was going to say you could definitely use it for crack too , not that I would ever do such a thing seriously ... Maybe green crack

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was lazy today ...some thousand watt lamps kept crapping out and I kept replacing them with used lamps , then they kept crapping out, I even switched ballast , kept crapping out , then I stopped being a cheapskate by putting in some new bulbs ..
everything works like a charm :D holy cow there’s so much brighter too! Duh ...

Akss

Yep that reminds me time for new bulbs over here to only 600's though . probably shoulda replaced em last round oh well. Gotta do some work in the veg tonight.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cranked the gavita up to 750 watts last night...it was only 67 in the room...might need new reflectors for them but the bulbs hardly have any time on them at all...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I like that rig Reiko, where did you purchase if you don’t mind me asking! I need a 2nd setup for my e-nail.

I have tried regular dab rigs using butane to heat but once I bought the e-nail I haven’t used butane since.