What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yay! It turns out you can send cash to these guys in Austria, and they are legit. It takes a while, but you remain a bit more anonymous, I would hope lol!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Shit, forgot the pic somehow.

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_151432.jpg
    IMG_20201128_151432.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 13

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fun! just got back from another enchanting wait in line at walmart...so happy...the dogs are so happy,me,i did not enjoy another endless wait...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mutts and microbes...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wadded up my back something fierce. Sciatica. I don't do drugs but when my back acts up I'll do a muscle relaxer and surf the couch. These new ones don't do shit. Not one change in my back. Pussy ass pills.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wadded up my back something fierce. Sciatica. I don't do drugs but when my back acts up I'll do a muscle relaxer and surf the couch. These new ones don't do shit. Not one change in my back. Pussy ass pills.

maybe try back pills instead of pussy ass pills!:D

kidding...back pain sucks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMFAO! Ooooowwwww

The dogs look to have taken over just fine! Now if you could only teach them to wash pots...

i tried soaking them in dawn dish soap but they didn't seem to like sitting in the pots!

yeah,they do that,they tend to take over everything because i spoil them rotten...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Mine is the same way. He's under the blanket stuck to me like glue because he knows something is wrong.

Wifey just returned with an ounce that stinks pretty good. About to test fire that and hoping for some relief.

Akss

Well done with one room. Used to do one in a night somehow idk not no more. Time for bacon and eggs seeing it is morning and star made me hungry with them steaks over there.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sent a soil sample to the deq lab and it came back below detectable levels of arsenic. So back to the fish. Alaska fish emulsion has detectable levels and the bloom is double :yoinks: sending a sample to deq tomorrow and then figure out how to get my money back on the 5 gallons I just bought. Maybe do some bitching about my failed harvest and see if that gets me anywhere.

Moral of the story is; just because it's omri doesn't make it safe for everything.
Bottom line; check your shit and look at the coa.
If you're using alaska fish fertilizer is recommend not anymore and try to get a refund.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not even gonna rub salt on the wound lol

that's kind of you...unexpected,but kind!:D

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

last full day with the dogs,speak of the furry devils,here they are! lol

no big projects for the day,i'm sure i can find something to do,the dogs are dragging every bit of dried grass into the house so it wouldn't hurt to vacuum...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My arm is becoming a little more useful again ...I can start to engage in more naughty chores :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts