What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I find it fascinating that dmt has been around for at least thousands of years and seems to take you somewhere from the future. It almost feels like a form of technology. While k has only been around 50 years and somehow feels like it has been around forever. Two very special and equally amazing/powerful substances that do something so complete different and almost undescribable. Both completely shatter what one believes about reality.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

back to garden chores today...and the doggos go home...and the second half of the main flower room gets fired up...really the only major task for the day/night...need to dig out the cords to connect the gavitas to the controller and get that all set up...

i predict the room will be twice as bright once i get the second set of lamps going...there's your precious math!:D

gonna need another cloning area...i need to take cuts today,but all my dome spots are full up right now...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just woke up from my nap, lol! I got up a bit early, around six, and already did everything I needed done before 10:30. Then it started raining, so I said, "Fuck it." It's still raining and shitty out, but now I'm wide awake:( I guess it's going to be like this all week, relatively warm for the time of year, but wet and chilly. I'm glad I got the pup up and around the trail before this crap, he hates the rain!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's probably about time to fire up the furnace here,still nice during the day,but it gets chilly in the desert at night...nothing to hold the heat in...the workshop seems to be staying warm enough with about a 1000 watts of led heat during the day to keep the night time temps from dropping too much once the main flower room comes on...still some tweaking to be done...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a long time coming I can’t stand squatting down anymore... dummy got a new fridge Won’t be here till February 2 ... Finger Print Resistant Stainless Steel Model# RF28T5001SR
Best Seller Samsung 28.2 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel
picture.php
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yesterday sucked: cold and rainy and very cloudy all day

Today the sun is out bright but it's still cold as a bitch... 39 right now..

Got some of the Christmas stuff out of the attic for Mrs. G and decided to wash the insides of the living room windows..
Wow, pretty amazing how well you can see out of them when they're clean!:D

After that I decided to make some more hash cookies..
I decided to up the dose this time to 1/3 gram each..I baked 8 of them..
I had about 10 grams of hash that was still kinda crumbly..

So I crushed it thru a kitchen strainer until it was powdery again..
Sprinkled it evenly on top of the cookie dough and pressed it gently into the top of each cookie..
I still have enough crumbly hash to make a couple more batches,
and as soon as I get around to sifting all the rest of my trim and popcorn, I'll have enough to eat hash cookies all winter!:D

Here they are:

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Well, got in my 10 hours for the day and now about to go for a dental appointment.....just routine cleaning.

I smoke a big ‘ole doobie right before the visit so my mouth is dry.....helps speed up the process. Bet my hygienist wishes all her clients smoked.

Akss

Pretty sure we got all that wind and rain up here now. Pretty shitty out for opening day of shotgun season. Morning was nice though.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday sucked: cold and rainy and very cloudy all day

Today the sun is out bright but it's still cold as a bitch... 39 right now..

Got some of the Christmas stuff out of the attic for Mrs. G and decided to wash the insides of the living room windows..
Wow, pretty amazing how well you can see out of them when they're clean!:D

After that I decided to make some hash cookies..
I decided to up the dose this time to 1/3 gram each..I baked 8 of them..
I had about 10 grams of hash that was still kinda crumbly..

So I crushed it thru a kitchen strainer until it was powdery again..
Sprinkled it evenly on top of the cookie dough and pressed it gently into the top of each cookie..
I still have enough crumbly hash to make a couple more batches,
and as soon as get around to sifting all my trim and popcorn, I'll have enough to eat hash cookies all winter!:D

Here they are:

View Image

My favorite part about this post is the triple beam scale:D

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And stolen from every single high school chemistry class in the country during the 1970s ... yeah baby!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's where mine came from...it used to belong to one of my old dealers i got weed from...only jah knows how much weed that scale has weighed...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My favorite part about this post is the triple beam scale:D

that's bud,putting the old in old school!:D
actually; that's Bud, putting the "school" in old school...jest for you, ya whippersnapper...

That was the Rolls Royce of scales. :D
I always liked the one with the dial instead of the 1 gram slider...But yeah, this one's a classic...

And stolen from every single high school chemistry class in the country during the 1970s ... yeah baby!
I didn't steal this one (I promise) but yeah, it's about that old..(at least 40 years or more...)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: just one more veg room chore to deal with...although in this case it's a veg tent...just a bit more setup work to do to get ready for moving the next 18 plants into flower...

yup,time to get another couple of bales of medium...gonna be a whole mess of up-pots to deal with soon...and i need a bunch more bamboo stakes...at some point i should build pvc trellis thingys to fit each tray but probably not this winter unless the first run proves to be messy..

hoping all the hard work pays off...

Latest posts

Latest posts