What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm probably going to need a bigger air pump once the second half of the flower room is going but those things are expensive,especially with the multi-point airhose dingus...so just as likely i will just buy a couple more cheap pumps and airstones until i feel like ordering all that stuff

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Akss

My phone is all sticky with gorilla bubble goodness.. ah i better stop fucking around and go do a couple more...

J

JimCreator

Plants love to get nutes by sprayin so its time for extra iron - plagron vita race

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

the dogs let me sleep in this morning...now they're wraslin...that's over,now they're back to bugging me!

they won't be happy in a bit....got errands to run...could be gone for a while too...it will give them something to do when i get back...the crazed greeting dance of the doggos...

anywho...garden day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:about time to head out...i wonder if i can look up wait time at wallyworld online? yes,yes i can...looks like the wait time isn't too bad right now...

that's good,i don't like leaving the doggos alone for too long...i know them well enough to put the garbage cans up so they can't get to them...minimize the trouble they can get in so their stay is fuss free...the longer the trip the more frantic the happy dance when i get back!

Latest posts

Latest posts