What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like my veg PH meter has been the prob. I cal my probes before feeding every time. The probe cal's fine using this meter so you would think its working properly. My plants looked all fucked up again. I checked this PH probe using 1 of the Gauardians for Flowering Nutrients. It read 5.5 WTF!!. I put it back on the hand held meter and reads good. It looks like the handheld meter is garbage, its been the cause of all my PH issues so I tossed it. I've had too many issues with this meter causing problems even if it seems to be working, something isnt right with it. I have 2 Gauardians on my flowering drum so 1 will get used for veg feed from now on. Not happy with meself right now. I should have cought this.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

last of the trimming to deal with,and the usual garden work plus getting another tray of clones into cups...

cold front came through last night...suddenly it's fall again...hope it warms up a little by the weekend since the doggos are coming over for a couple of days,and it's way easier to leave the back door open enough for them to come and go outside as they please...still i suspect i will be getting woken up at 5 am so they can go outside...and the little one is going to be snugged up right against me all night..

and errands today...grow shop,groceries, oh my!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pH indicator drops...no calibration required,never needs batteries,easy to read...

I have some but the colors are so subtle I cant tell. How do you get your dark nutrient feed test to show a yellow/green color?. I use PBP grow its makes the feed a dark color. After adding the test drops I cant see any color change.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some but the colors are so subtle I cant tell. How do you get your dark nutrient feed test to show a yellow/green color?. I use PBP grow its makes the feed a dark color. After adding the test drops I cant see any color change.

yeah,in flower it's a bit harder for me to tell because the nute mix has an orange cast to it but i'm only trying to get the mix into a range between 5.8 and 6.5 so there's some wiggle room...they also make rainbow color test strips which might be more useful since it's the strip that changes color...

also with the drops you can use more and the color will be clearer...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hope you get feeling better soon!

The wife takes a flu shot yearly but I pass, I always had fatigue and a slight fever when I did partake. Doubt I ever take it again

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG
picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.livescience.com/snake-eel-bursts-out-of-heron.html. A heron likely regretted eating a snake eel after the eel burst out of its stomach in midair.
(Image: © Sam Davis)
A snake eel fighting for its life pulled an "alien" move by bursting out of the stomach of a heron that had just swallowed it whole, according to photos snapped by an amateur photographer in Delaware.

The photos show the snake eel, its head dangling in midair, as the heron — looking surprisingly unbothered — flies onward.

The unusual event attracted a lot of attention among the local predators, said Sam Davis, an engineer from Maryland who took the photos on the Delaware shore. Several juvenile eagles and a fox were following the heron, possibly hoping to scavenge a meal in case the heron or the snake eel didn't make it, he said.
picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Veterans Day will always remind me of Danny, my brother in the Cannabis War ...

It's hard to believe, but it has been 2 years today that we lost DansBuds.

I think of him often, greatly miss our conversations and his contributions to our community in general.

Rest in peace my friend and thank you for the memories.

attachment.php

Buckethead - Jordan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

[YOUTUBEIF]8akmP6Sjv2o[/YOUTUBEIF]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DansBuds.png
    DansBuds.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DansBuds2.jpg
    DansBuds2.jpg