What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: just 18 more pots to wash!

the "free" #2 pots i got were extra dirty...

nothing like having your hands in soapy,extra beachy water for an hour to get those fingernails catholic nun clean!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and done!!!

a little gift from the "free" pots...a new one for me,heard of top dressing with worm castings or bat guano,never dried lizard:D
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
to many bikes not enough nugs

Funny how times like this I feel like I miss riding bikes myself since I've been having seizures and then Unc just starts plastering bikes all over the place again.... Maybe the thread should be renames Unc's biker gang................

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's a clone run of one of Hammer's testers in the micro cab, pheno A. Not exactly what I'm looking for in terms of terps, but she's super dense and the high is certainly there. She'll probably throw me at least 3/4 oz. even though she is so tiny:) I have some of the same pheno in the 2x4 that were vegged longer and packed on more. However, phenos F and H are the clear winners, and the rest will be cloned to death for production. I think I will have to grab some macro plugs soon, before the downsize. My cloner is still being a fuck face, still rooting but super slow. Maybe I need to go through the whole grow room with a fine tooth comb, or separate the cloner from the fans and organic debris.... I also saw a thread on here about using biofilters and cultivating good bacteria to fight the cyano. I would like to avoid having to add bleach or shock to my rez, not my cup of tea. I generally only have this problem when it's too hot out, but I don't know... It's starting to cool off again, so fingers crossed!

Attachments

• IMG_20201112_102149.jpg
    IMG_20201112_102149.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20201112_102307.jpg
    IMG_20201112_102307.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20201112_102319.jpg
    IMG_20201112_102319.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 15

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From NPR ...

From NPR ...

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/11/933801380/behold-the-potato-head-of-palencia-another-botched-art-restoration-in-spain Before and after the recent "restoration" of a statue in the northern Spanish city of Palencia.
Courtesy of Antonio Guzmán Capel
picture.php
A melted face with two round cavities standing in for eyes, a misshapen lump approximating a nose, and an agape maw of a mouth: Behold the latest art "restoration" gone completely wrong in Spain.

The botched work, which is being likened to a "potato head," came to widespread public attention via Facebook posts and photos from a Palencia-based artist, Antonio Guzmán Capel.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/11/933801380/behold-the-potato-head-of-palencia-another-botched-art-restoration-in-spain Before and after the recent "restoration" of a statue in the northern Spanish city of Palencia.
View Image A melted face with two round cavities standing in for eyes, a misshapen lump approximating a nose, and an agape maw of a mouth: Behold the latest art "restoration" gone completely wrong in Spain.

The botched work, which is being likened to a "potato head," came to widespread public attention via Facebook posts and photos from a Palencia-based artist, Antonio Guzmán Capel.

Now that's much better, lol!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yup,it's fall again here...it can stay just like this until april as far as i'm concerned...

harvest in a bit...then time to start breaking tents down...after i clean the storage space in the workshop to make room for everything...glad i waited to break stuff down since now i can have actual light rather than do it by headlamp...gonna take a couple of days i'm sure...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took down both DBMH. The pheno I liked I wasn't able to save bummed. Her bag appeal is outstanding. She has a silver sheen going on..Still to wet to try. The other is good as well but bag appeal not the same. Last pic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image A melted face with two round cavities standing in for eyes, a misshapen lump approximating a nose, and an agape maw of a mouth: Behold the latest art "restoration" gone completely wrong in Spain.

Looks like my first ha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't wait I had to get a taste.. Ill be keeping this OZ for myself :D. She would have been a solid Keeper. Ill keep running a few seeds. I have to remember to take cuts.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke out:smoke 'em if yah got 'em!

got almost all of the lamps and fans and whatnot out of the tents and did a first cleaning of the insides...just need to take the filters out and get the tents broken down and moved out of the room so i can clean,make a mess setting stuff up,clean again,and get the plants moved in...