star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning folks!

@mojaveG that sour lifesaver is some potent herb! Letting it go too long ruins it imho, 50 days done. Lifesaver is so underrated.

Way back when there was a guy named Tranoble that grew Lifersaver and Sour Lifesaver in soil beds. He cropped massive yields of the icky sticky. I look forward to your results!

Unc you seem all work no play as of late. Seems to be paying off! Some killer buds you have coming out and often!

Finally figured out my digital timer was going on and off every 4 hours in my veg room. Had it set to 18/6 and couldn't figure out wtf was going on. Camped out and finally saw the issue. No more digital. Bashed that timer with the tractor bucket for good measure.

Have a great day everyone!

Akss

Dan was a good dude for sure. Didnt know him in the real world but theres no doubt...think of him just about everytime i use my buckethead shop vac i seen him recommend.. sometimes i curse him for it lol na but it does do the job...dude put out some seriously frosty dank....

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hey Lester, I bet that was some good stress relief, smashing the old timer with a tractor!.... Fun!

yeah, these aren't perfectly accurate to the minute, but so what...

they're bulletproof and they work correctly for a very long time..

picture.php

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Morning folks!

@mojaveG that sour lifesaver is some potent herb! Letting it go too long ruins it imho, 50 days done. Lifesaver is so underrated.

Way back when there was a guy named Tranoble that grew Lifersaver and Sour Lifesaver in soil beds. He cropped massive yields of the icky sticky. I look forward to your results!

Unc you seem all work no play as of late. Seems to be paying off! Some killer buds you have coming out and often!

Finally figured out my digital timer was going on and off every 4 hours in my veg room. Had it set to 18/6 and couldn't figure out wtf was going on. Camped out and finally saw the issue. No more digital. Bashed that timer with the tractor bucket for good measure.

Have a great day everyone!
Thanks for the tip.:good:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

sounds like you're feeling better lester...but yeah,been a lot of work lately...maybe not a lot of work,but every single day there's something that needs to be done...

at least errands still count as bike rides...yup,washing pots today,and doing errands...at least i can just fart around tonight...no watering until tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: coffee time over,time to get to work and get ready to go run errands..

need to get a bunch of stuff done before the weekend since i have the doggos coming over...another harvest to deal with tomorrow...then i can start breaking down the tents and getting everything moved out so i can clean...last week i was still worried about it being too hot for the gavitas...but it's fall again,and the nights are getting chilly...

not enough space to break down the 4x8 tent with the 3x3 still in there...that's my excuse!:D

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just calibrated my soil pen, it was like 0.2 off. As long as I do it every month or so it doesn't drift. The plants looked a bit off, and when I checked the pH was a bit low. I'm using un-pHed water to bring it back up. Things are already looking better.
Veg flush tonight, and a couple coming down. Some lack-luster mothers are getting tossed, and clones for replacement moms need to be cut.
A few peeps came over yesterday and hung for a bit. I'm so happy to have such nice weather still! Usually were under a blanket of snow by now. I've gotten a lot done in the last week, but still have plenty to do... Like sit in the tree stand finally!
Get well soon Lester, I just got over a sinus infection two or three weeks ago. Shit's weak!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another spiffy road bike...this time of year is when the north american hand built frame show happens...of course it's virtual this year,but still lots of tasty pics of absurdly expensive bikes!

SV_Vanilla_Classic_Loc_Profile.jpg

Akss

picture.php
picture.php
akss x gorilla bubble top room at 49 days bottom some of the same and some gb bx1f1 bx2 and bx4 and one lanky bk30xlbl which is getting pretty fosty little nugs...also 49