What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
no..no it doesn't! spin classes have nothing to do with riding a bike...

now a training stand at home with one of the grand tours on the tv does sound good...in a normal year the tour de france would be about to start...getting on the trainer for 4-5 hours a day watching the tour is great training...

Oh that's right you'd still have to ride your bike to the spinning class. By the time you'd get there, you'd be all smelly, stinky and sweaty.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and what would be the point of riding a bike to a spin class to sit in someone else's ass sweat,i make plenty of my own!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
play time
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son just shot down from the mountains to pick up his kids, and drop off the rest of the trim. The giant patio freezer is full to the top with sugar trim. I had to pull 50 lbs of wheat berries out of there to fit it all.

There is only 13 lbs of bud left now, and someone is on their way to get that. He left me some garlic butter bud, and Banana something or other, for fathers day, and was back out the door and on his way back home in about 20 minutes.

Ive got some full season plants that are really taking off now. My camera will no longer connect to my PC.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I honestly had to Google wheat berries. Interesting! 50lbs seems it would last quite awhile.

I saw a noose was found in Nascar Driver Bubba Wallace's garage bay at the racetrack. How utterly disappointing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed Ares eye is closed today. I inspected it as best I can I dont see any problems. Hes def keeping that eye closed. Same eye hes had issues with. Ill keep an "eye" on it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like trimming today...gotta go to the store at some point,and it's gonna be hot today...at least it's been a more or less normal summer for here...it's supposed to be hot and dry in june...so hopefully the monsoon kicks in soon like it usually does...

regardless,it's been the easiest summer growing ever with the leds,electric bill is down,everything is looking great!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

hammer,there's got to be some site like petmd or something like that,with pets it's better to act sooner rather than later...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like trimming today...gotta go to the store at some point,and it's gonna be hot today...at least it's been a more or less normal summer for here...it's supposed to be hot and dry in june...so hopefully the monsoon kicks in soon like it usually does...

regardless,it's been the easiest summer growing ever with the leds,electric bill is down,everything is looking great!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

hammer,there's got to be some site like petmd or something like that,with pets it's better to act sooner rather than later...

He needs to see a vet. The prob is reptiles need a specific vet. There's none close by.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a nice fat tire scooter. I like the hand controls. Why didnt they have this shit when I was young :D

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I remember back in the 70s running out of weed every summer. If you were lucky, you might find some Columbian or Mexican weed. Very very few people around here were growing indoors. My first indoor was 1979.

I had a coffee table I used to roll joints on. Everyone had shag carpets. I would be down on my hands and knees with a tweezers, picking specks of weed out of the carpet, for a single hit. We used to about climb the walls every summer kicking our weed habit, but not by choice.

The very best genetics Ive ever grown was in that first basement halide grow. Red Leb x Afghani. The seeds were collected in 1977, in the best hash districts in Lebanon, and Afghanistan. Ive never seen those terpenes since. That cross took first at every festival it was entered in.

I used to sell seeds back to the grower that made the cross for $1 each. Right now, I would be excited to pay $1000 for a 10 pack of those same seeds.

All things must pass

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
cause you were young back in the steam age!:bigeye:

So what?! They couldn't put fat tires on a steam engine scooter??

The real reason is, back then people spent their money on food and shelter... and saving for old age...

Nowadays, spend it if ya got it, like there's no tomorrow....

I think our parents and grandparents were much smarter than we are...