What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what?! They couldn't put fat tires on a steam engine scooter??

The real reason is, back then people spent their money on food and shelter... and saving for old age...

Nowadays, spend it if ya got it, like there's no tomorrow....

I think our parents and grandparents were much smarter than we are...

they didn't have amazon...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Dude. I was just estimating out load how many times I have watched the netflix special beyond the lighted stage. 30 ish. I like them as human beings.

2112 everyday:headbange

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude. I was just estimating out load how many times I have watched the netflix special beyond the lighted stage. 30 ish. I like them as human beings.

2112 everyday:headbange

right? they never did the rock star thing,never sold out,always did their own thing....sure,geddy sounded like a cat being skinned but gawd dam those guys could rock!

i named a strava segment after la villa with the idea to ride the whole thing while playing the song on the speaker i used to ride with...it sort of perfectly fit the terrain...i never managed to do it,had to add trees...but then again no one has managed to do it during the same amount of time as la villa...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoosh! smoked a 1/3 of an amnesia haze x a5haze s1 joint...rocket fuel...felt like my head was full of helium...now i'm just floaty head ripped...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping I find something special. Most of the plants found in Haze and pure Sat genetics aren't very good. Ive found many that I couldn't even smoke..At least you can smoke that.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’m gonna be taking down a Ghost Train Haze this week. I’m letting it go 11 weeks. It’s supposed to be pretty racey I think. Either way I got colas like baseball bats! A lot of them are grown past the lights. It stayed pretty short in veg..,. Wasn’t prepared for it beasting dafuq out. It smells like lemon peels and gas. But not OG gas.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
right? they never did the rock star thing,never sold out,always did their own thing....sure,geddy sounded like a cat being skinned but gawd dam those guys could rock!

i named a strava segment after la villa with the idea to ride the whole thing while playing the song on the speaker i used to ride with...it sort of perfectly fit the terrain...i never managed to do it,had to add trees...but then again no one has managed to do it during the same amount of time as la villa...

Hey Go easy on Geddy's pipes. Remeber there songs are so long that by the end of them they have influence them selfs.:bigeye:

Doing crazy shit keeps you 14 forever unc !!:bis:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping I find something special. Most of the plants found in Haze and pure Sat genetics aren't very good. Ive found many that I couldn't even smoke..At least you can smoke that.

actually i smoked one of the ugly phenos,those buds are rock hard and crusted in comparison...

not much on flavor but it packs a wallop...i expect the buds in the pics will be a bit tastier since they have a stronger smell...

the a5haze i'm not so sure about,at least the seed plants,they were just never happy and overall i'm betting more on the waste of space end of things...but the clone run plants look much better...still two runs even overlapping are going to eat up half a year...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m gonna be taking down a Ghost Train Haze this week. I’m letting it go 11 weeks. It’s supposed to be pretty racey I think. Either way I got colas like baseball bats! A lot of them are grown past the lights. It stayed pretty short in veg..,. Wasn’t prepared for it beasting dafuq out. It smells like lemon peels and gas. But not OG gas.
pssshhht...11 weeks? that's nothing! lol those went to 13 1/2...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac #1 ... Got a whole room of mac finishing upon it’s last legs very grateful indeed
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yeah, maybe I'm grandpa age now, but I sure do miss the brain rush weed I toked in the hills of Jamaica with my Rasta friends in '72...

High as a fuckin' kite!

My Rasta friend told me he smoked so much ganja because it made him smarter... I believe him...

Oh, and he didn't have Amazon...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: 103 today...never got above 10% rH but there's no doubt it's fucking hot out...might actually rain tomorrow...or at least steam will fall from the sky

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'll take em! Haha

Hey what is that bud you posted a few pages back? The purple frosty one, that's a beauty. Was guessing forum?