What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I would disagree about the high. It was very good. Crappy bag appeal and yield. Dubbsaw 2 fixed everything and actually added to the flavor. I didnt weigh it, but I did get a 4 gallon Mason jar filled over 3/4 of the way, off 1 plant that got a late start.

The got a few blocks away that grew one bag seed from me, got between 4-7 lbs off that one plant. He hasnt spent any of his pay checks this year.

That plant was either DBMH x Bucksaw, or Dubbsaw. Its likely DBMH x Bucksaw like what I think Bud may be running. The whole plant turns into giant spears

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I grew the Sour Dubb for a few years commercially... Yields and Bag appeal are what made me stop growing her....The taste is INSANE .... but yeah its not potent at all ... str8 daytime herb

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
That Power cut from Progessive Options was Magical Sour Dubb x SoCal Master = POWER

They crossed that to a bunch of real OGz and my lord... It was the best OG era ever...

SinCity uses that Blue Power in like 75% of the gear over the Decade ... Blue Power has that Sour Dubb flavor thats killer

Cannavore

Veteran
wasn't there a story that PO simply claimed it was a Dubb cross to not piss off Greyskull due to the fact that they were just selling the cut?

where is the Power cut now? is it still alive? curious to see it.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
G aka APE Clones got the Sour Dubb from somebody in SD's FInest Circle (Slackerbri) he wasnt supposed to give it out per Greyskull and when G sold it to PO...they called it Sour OG

They Did 5 crosses with the Power x OG... I remember the Petrol and Earth Shaker... They also had that Master x Bubba I think they called it XXX Kush .... man they had legendary cuts

Their Pure TAHOE was the Best cut I have ever owned.... better than everything on the market ATM ...Potency...Terps....Yield...Bag Appeal

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its hotter then shit outside. 98 degrees so far.

I got my compost pile soaked with strong tea, but I still need to get 6 clones into the ground. Ive got to break the job up into 20 minute increments to avoid cooking my ass

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s hotter than fuck today and I definitely overdid it both outdoors and indoors but I got a lot done

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that makes a spinning class in an a/c cooled room sound appealing
no..no it doesn't! spin classes have nothing to do with riding a bike...

now a training stand at home with one of the grand tours on the tv does sound good...in a normal year the tour de france would be about to start...getting on the trainer for 4-5 hours a day watching the tour is great training...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was having a look around to see if I could find an old Haze brothers poster, like my avatar. In the comment section a guy spoke how he had created and printed that poster 45 years ago for his across the street neighbor. He named the brother, and right where he lived.
He is in his 70s now.

Those were not made as posters. Those were labels for hand made wooden crates they sent it out in

I always wondered where they lived. I had a general idea

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: just two more tents to go on garden chores...only need to mix up for one...got so many plants at different weeks of flower on top of some of them being hazes which certainly complicates feed schedules...especially when the gardener is way too lazy to mix up 50 different buckets of feed...i wonder how you get unpaid interns?:bigeye:

gg4 just about done...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
pulled out my 2 year old(brand spankin new-never used) super heavy thick yoga mat last week.. still had the grease of manufacturing on it but my intent was serious

after working over the haed and foot with..
iso 90%
220 sheetrock paper
acetone
80 grit srp
and finally
white vinegar

it had enough tack for a 200lb 50 yr old

since i cant swin for a mile day at the y anymore
followed by a hr+ yoga sesh

ima just get my hr+sesh on w a morning hike and stair sesh

my peripheral neuropathy be hatin my habits ..
so ditchin sugar/salt/processed
and any non celebratory/holiday alcohol consumption

gonna hit 50 at 170# with as litle body fat as i can

i love two wheelin , but not the kind i have to pedal

ur enivronment pics are serious motivation unc, i love that ig feed of yours
the flowers and locales are just
bro
unc
u lucky bastard

(in some ways)

just keep doin the thing to motivate us

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of the flower pics are in the yard...

i have no intention of stopping anytime soon,summertime laziness not withstanding...good luck,it only takes willpower...get past the first 6 weeks and it gets easier...

Latest posts

Latest posts