What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I cooked veggies and chicken on the BBQ tonight..

It was delicious!

Then for desert, I put peach halves on the grill for 6 minutes.
Mrs G. topped 'em with fresh blueberries and a shot of Chambord black raspberry liqueur ...

Oh man! Good....

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Normally their eyes give me the willys... but he's looking pretty chill.

Maybe he's been in the happy patch.

Those trees are breathtaking!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Glad you finally got rain, Lester, I hope it was in time!
Also great to hear you found a tire inflater for your skull in those hazes, Unc :) Worth the wait, then? My seed plants always run longer, maybe you can shave a week or two with the clones. The earlier flowering looks promising!
Hot and humid here, like 90+ with 70-80% rH. The A/Cs and dehu have the meter spinning like a CD in the box. I'm sure I'll pay for relative comfort this time! The bugs seem to not want to bother at those temps though, so I have to strike while the irony is hot, and my ass crack is soaked to the perineum.
I have to label and take cuts from the CSS bxs, as well as feed them. Hammer's testers are going nuts, but I want to wait to get a few cuts each from them. They also need a preemptive feed I think, as the explosive veg growth has surely begun:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 1st try with poppies did not go well. All have died. I don't know why. They sprouted fine. Might be from the heat?. Its been 100-105f in veg .. I need to read more before I try again.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I know they don't like to be transplanted.
A word to the wise though, double check the cap's tightness before you shake your fish emulsion. The whole fucking house reeks of rotted fish! I had to wipe down the growroom and jump in the shower with clothes on. Not a great way to start. Did I mention the smell of fish in general makes me want to blow fucking chunks? It does. As the only one who came within 30 feet of the bottle, the 'suspects' list is pretty short. Damn, that asshole in the mirror got me again! He must've been loosening it as I was tightening, that backwards motherfucker!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I know they don't like to be transplanted.
A word to the wise though, double check the cap's tightness before you shake your fish emulsion. The whole fucking house reeks of rotted fish! I had to wipe down the growroom and jump in the shower with clothes on. Not a great way to start. Did I mention the smell of fish in general makes me want to blow fucking chunks? It does. As the only one who came within 30 feet of the bottle, the 'suspects' list is pretty short. Damn, that asshole in the mirror got me again! He must've been loosening it as I was tightening, that backwards motherfucker!

You should tighten the lid before shaking your bottle.:bashhead:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Fucking mail man left the gate open to the back yard. Put the doggie out back. When to bring him in and he's not in the yard. I raced back in to put my shoes on and run around the block looking for him. I found him in the front yard when I opened the front door.I don't know how he got into the front yard.

Latest posts

Latest posts