What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

I am running, now 3-68 watt CFL's (2700k) and 2-40 watt CFL's (3000k) for Flowering!!!! I am 6 days in and will have pics posted tomorrow!!
I am expecting 1/2 oz to OZ per plant, hopefully more?!?!!! Thats what Im shooting for!!! Two of my plants are going to have 4 colas on each, and hopefully i get some good weight out of them!! ALL of my plants have MORE than 4 tops!! so hopefully that adds alot of weight!!!

ya i would say top alot, there alot of tops alot, i like the purplekush look,
:joint::joint::joint:she looks like she wants to be a one buded hot sexy lady!!!!
snlxnh looks loke a big yielder hahahah, i know she is....

UPDATE!! 7 days into Flowering!!

UPDATE!! 7 days into Flowering!!

Heres my babies a week into flower!! I am impressed with the superthrive I used for 2 weeks!! Amazing!! Heres my pics....Enjoy!!:joint::joint::joint:

picture.php

picture.php

LST PK Close up
picture.php

Topped PK with four tops!!
picture.php

Bubba Kush, around 7 tops!!
picture.php

Two SNL's x NH!! One pot!!
picture.php

Another SNL shot!!
picture.php

SNL again..
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba overview
picture.php

PK with 4 tops!!
picture.php

And until next time!!! :dueling: :joint::joint: :dueling:

hey is that all thye post you got,,hahahahah just kidding:joint::joint::joint:
yup fo dam sho you have that green thumb....
shit looks bomb, gotta try some of that superthrive....

i'll be checking in on this closet fo sho.. talk to you later:joint::joint:

wut are you doing bro, stay out of that dish washer you do have a shower up strairs,hahahahahaha!!!!:bongsmi::bongsmi:
i bet those sexy lady's have some nice fucking flowers,bloombaby,bloom!!!
big busty bitcheshahahaha!!!!
talk to ya later, just lurking around.....

Update!! Day 10 Flower!!

Update!! Day 10 Flower!!

Thx D4...

Heres Day 10 with some bud sites/hairs showin up!!!! Mmmmmmm... Budding........Im going to Foiliage Feed with Some Canna Boost in two days, (next time I water!!)..... Heres ya goes!!
:joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SNL Overview
picture.php

T

TroubleGuy

From one (former) CFL grower to another, I have a couple suggestions just for a little better flower growth in your room. :joint:

Double your lights if possible, you won't regret the money spent on doing so!

It looks like you're using daylight CFLs to flower. Switch to soft whites, there's more red/yellow in the light and the plants like that for flowering. If you double your lights, don't replace what you have, just add the rest as soft whites and your plants will love you for the mixed spectrum lighting you give them, especially once bud development really starts taking off.

hey TroubleGuy ya isee your point but my bro has enough lights,
he has alot of lumens,10 days flowering i would'nt complain,shit looks bomb:joint::joint::joint: well gotta go happy grow curly Q....

T

TroubleGuy

Yes it looks fine now but it's only in 10 days. Whehn the buds start packing on weight, extra light will definitely make a noticable difference at harvest time. I used to run a dozen and always considered that too few, I can't imagine having as many tops as he has without having additional light to pack on the bud weight in the last few weeks of flowering.

When harvest time comes don't you think he'd rather see a bunch of fat buds on his tops and even some buds on the lower part instead of a bunch of medium size nugs at the top and very little on the lower parts?

Don't you think it's worth the extra small investment to drastically increase the quality and size of his harvest? I certainly do...

Anywho...just a suggestion, he doesn't have to do it, but he'll be happy if he does, so will his plants. :smoke:

TroubleGuy ya he would love bigger buds fo sho, but with all the light
he has, you don't think that the light will penatrate to the lower bud sights.. i really would'nt know that well, you would know more than me but it was just a thought.. i'm still new to all of this..:joint::joint:
so if he needs different lights for better buds than so be it,it would really
worth the extra money.. He would really apprieciate the help from a former
curlyQ grower!!! thanks for the advise..later bro!!!!
let me know if you want share more:joint::joint:

T

TroubleGuy

#1cheesebuds - Super Thrive is awesome, totally worth the $5. It's great to use on mothers the night before taking clones too, helps strengthen the mother's roots and aides in recovery after clipping a bunch of clones off.

norcal woodsman - It'll penetrate to lower bud sites, but it'll penetrate even further and help with bud development if he had more. Again, just a suggestion, but more light never hurts especially with CFL grows :smoke: I've never seen a CFL grow that had "too much" light! If you have anything specific you're wondering about, feel free to ask, I'll try my best to steer ya in the right direction. :joint:

it's friday night and i have'nt seen or heard from you curlyQ
where did you go
mighty mouse will find you sir!!:joint::joint:
searching,searching,lurking,lurking,mmmmmmmm where did you go..hahaha..
smoke with you later......:joint::joint:

Trouble Guy, I am using 3 68 watt 2700k lights, The Huge ones which are the reddish yellow tint u are talking about, and then two 40 watt 3000k Spectrums, which is I think is a little more blueish?not sure!! But anyways, I have already grown 2 full grow with CFL's, I will tell u, with ALOT LESS light than I am using right now, probably half, and I had a Cola almost as long as my forearm, obviuosly not as fat, but u couldnt touch ur fingers at all until the very tipp!! I used Canna's Terra Flores and Fox Farm's Beastie Bloomz, just two nutes from two different companies and had decent size buds......I know having more light will help, it would never hurt, but Im broke, and bro, I have more lumes out of Five bulbs than most people have out of 10...I have More than a 150 watt HPS, which is 16,000 Lumens directed out of One reflector.....I have 5 lights with 17,800 lumens which are not directed in one area, but are penetrating the plants at different angles, ALL sides of my plants are sticking up toward light, my walls are all white(pretty reflective) and not One of my plants is wilting anywhere.... The Pictures I take do not give them justice, or the brigthness of my room. I take the plants out sometimes to take pics, I Cant get INside of my room to take them, its a micro closet grow. I apprecciate the suggestion, but it is not really a good one for my grow!!! If I doubled my lights, I would have 35,600 lumens(ALOT More Heat)(Im broke cant afford BOMB ass Ventilation system for cooling) and a 400 watt HPS has approximately 45,000 lumens..That would honestly be ridiculous in my closet!! I might as well switch over to HPS, which I do not want to do!!..Strictly CFL GROWER HERE. If anything I might put ONE more CFL in there but I am not looking to go over 20,000 lumens or heat my room up anymore.. Its about 80 below, MOST of the time but sometimes it runs up to 85 on hot days!!! But anyways, I appreciate your suggestion, and im not trying to be rude, just telling u my opinion!!! If I notice my buds not filling in very well I will probably add One light, to the right corner..... Bro, Check out my Album!!!! I have over a hundred pics in it of this current grow, Check them out!!! I will post a pic of my lights later today, in a while, whatever!!!:joint::joint: Until Then!!! Thx And Holla Back now!!