What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

Here are my beautiful Purple Kush clones from the SR-71 Club (Think it has a new name). My friend was kind enough to spare me 4 of them, I am going to be getting Two more, hopefully one bubba kush from a lady friend, and one SNLxNH from my good friends Norcal Woodsman and D4Twamp!! I currently have one 4 of the light hooked up, Im on 24 hour light until Tnite, and then the other huge light will be turned on as you might see in pictures!!!! My Temperatures with only ONE big light and the MAIN window in my room cracked, range from 75- 82, and the humididty is a little low and im working on that with a vaporizer, (trying to get out of buying a humidifier), between 31%-43% right now!! It needs to be a little higher right??? Im finding that during flowering that will be alright but I might have a little plant stress with that low of humidity during Veg, am I correct? Or will the plants be alright!! They seem to be Doing Great soo far!! Already fed them Terra Vega and some Rhizotonic root stimulator!!

Attachments

• STA70514.JPG
    STA70514.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 9
  • STA70529.JPG
    STA70529.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
  • STA70532.JPG
    STA70532.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
  • STA70533.JPG
    STA70533.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 10
Here are 4 more pictures of the clones closer up, The tips are barely burnt, thats becuz I had the room sealed and the window not open.. The temp was 82+ the first 24 hours i had them in there!! They are going onto 18/6 tnight!! which will cool my room down a little bit for a short time!!

Attachments

• STA70534.JPG
    STA70534.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 10
  • STA70535.JPG
    STA70535.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 20
  • STA70536.JPG
    STA70536.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Day 63
    Day 63
    61.9 KB · Views: 18

d4twamp

Wuts up...What kind of exuast/intake you got in there...How may watts are those big cfls...I'm hoping the 8 2700k cfls I got over this scrog will be enough to finish them....

d4twamp

Your humidity shouldn't be much of an issue now, the only thing I'd be worried about is air movement...

Yo D, I got the PK's Friday, Im not sure exactly how OLD they are but they have already grown and perked up ALOT since I have had them. The Big CFL's are 68 watts a piece and I think 4200 lumens. I dont really have any Intake fan, i have a hole in the top corner cut out and a nice little section at the top that lets air out. I am actually letting the panda film stay open for most of the day with the closet door shut, it seems to be working pretty well keeping the temp decent. I am kind of broke now that I just spent 140 dollars on nutes, 40 dollars on the 4 clones, (yes they are Purple Kush), and i still have to buy some Bud XL for my boost. I dont know what im going to do.. You might have to come over tomorrow or in a couple of days and maybe you can give me some ideas or help me create a litl something. I am hoping everything is going to be alright!!!

d4twamp

No worries mate...If it's not to hot in there it should be ok...do you have a fan in there....you have central heat and air in your place too, right...

d4twamp

The SNLxNH clone in the tray just crazy stretched, it's growing like over an inch a day, must be the sativa dominance in the genetix...it was about 6 inches tall when we switched to 12/12 a few days ago, now it's over 11''...

Damn D.. I cant believe they are already that tall... I actually have 2 fans in there, one piece of shit one up higher that barely moves air and one smaller one down low to the right of the pics that moves air across them. What r u doing 2day, Maybe you and ur girl could swing by, last night they grew a good 1/2 inch, at least!!!

Here are some pics that might work better for all of you, I dont think this site works very well when you put attachments... Pics will be posted todya or tommorow!! Hope you enjoy theses!! Two more coming soon!
:woohoo:

d4twamp

Hey no worries about the SNLxNH catching up w/ the PK's...You can expect up to 3 times stretch in bloom w/ the SNLxNH....We vegged a rooted clone for 8 or 9 days and flipped to 12/12 at about 6 or 8 inches it's already 19 inches tall... they get a good jump start w/ the nutes and beneficial bacteria's we use during the rooting process, it's expensive shit but they give new plant explosive growth in the beginning...

I will have more pics posted tomorrow or next day!!! I got a (supposedly) Bubba Kush clone today, and I am getting a Great Grandfather Grape clone tomorrow evening for sure. The two bigger ones are already gettin stout!! I am giving the smaller purple kush i have to my cousin, and also a Bubba Kush, so then I will have 3 Mother plants in the making!!!! Mango Yellow, Purple Kush, and Bubba Kush....and more to come!!! And about 30 minutes ago I just found 4 seeds out of a bag of outdoor Mango Pink!! Somebody will hopefully take care of that amongst from friends and family!!

D, How much longer until I can snatch one of them up from u? Im definetely not worried about them catching up, by reading and seeing the pics they will probablycatch up and maybe be taller than my stubbies!! Im gonna try to keep them short and stocky, and I might be trying to LST the SNL/NH. Hopefully I might need ur assistance/experience!!

hey i thought you wanted two snlxnh the more the you know what i mean
:joint::laughing::laughing::yoinks: anyways wut up hows my favorite ladys doing loving those nutes :yeahthats:yeahthats:abduct::abduct: me and d4twamp shoveled the snow off my moms roof today.. dam lots of snow man:joint::joint::joint: another storm is coming on sunday they say.you know what that means more F....K......G......:joint: snow!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats the end of my story today
so happy bong hits bro:nanana::nanana::nanana::laughing::laughing:

What do you think about putting two SNLs in one of those pots I have? They will probably grow soo fast it probably wouldnt matter!!I Hope?

you could try laying both of those down but you would have to trim alot :joint::joint::joint:
so what kind of weed do you have right now :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: ill be
back smokinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Latest posts

Latest posts