What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

Another Update!!

Another Update!!

Heres, Yet, More Pics!! pretty much...im getting impatient, I want to flower these things but Im waiting until the 31st.:wallbash: Heres just a few!!
My babies....again
picture.php

Over the Top!!
picture.php

For those of u, This is why I try to trim ocassionally, Its too thick!! U cant see, but theres about 4-8 tops TRYing to get out of there!!
picture.php

This is going to be nice and thick when I flower it!!
picture.php

hey that's some bushy shittttttt!!!!:joint::joint::joint:
you gotta like that canopy they look real filled in!!!!!!

yup flowering is at your will,that's why indoor is so great
you:joint: :joint::joint:play mother nature!!!!!

Hey, I read the actuall Label, that came with the Purple Kush Clones, The Man got from the sr-71!! They read, 8-10 weeks flowering length...and a thing saying if you let them flower from 9-10 weeks that they get really purple!!! I am shocked bro!!! Thats fuckin crazy!! I am going to be definetely THInking about flowering them longer.!!

thats wierd his shit didn't even get that purple!!!!!! on my plants
the tops closer to the light got the most purple,the rest of that shit was
green.. thats like the blue dragons, the tops are hella purple, i don't know
what that means but they look bomb!!!:joint::joint::joint::joint:

purple power!!!!!!

Ya I wouldnt know, I haven't seen pics!! :noway: Go buy a damn card, a 256 or something just to at least get pics going!! There Cheap!! Where u at!:dueling: Slacker!! IIIII Neeeeedd Piiiicctttuuuurrrrrres!! :joint::nanana::nanana::nanana:

this slacker is lurking the web browsing the forums!!!!:joint::joint::joint:
i gotta go smoke alittle i'll be back!!!!

when d4twamp gets back from lodi i'm bringing my laptop down for him
i'm sure he said he took pics already he just can't post them yet:noway::noway::noway::nanana::nanana::nanana::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: soon grass hopper you will get your pics!!!hahahahah!!!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Your pk is looking great. I also run the sr71 and it has found a permanent spot in my mom room. One of the better purple tasting herbs out there imo.

Thanks Chubby, I will also agree, the Purple Kush is one of the best tasting and medicinal buds out there in my opinion, but I cant wait to try this Bubba Kush, which is actually called a Black Bubba Kush, when it was handed to me, and The SNL/NH I cant wait to try, If my buddy Norcal is nice enough he will maybe bring some by my house when his planties are done and cured!! :yoinks::joint::yoinks::joint::yoinks:

soon butterfly you will taste the bubbakush,blue dragon, then you:joint::joint:
will fly fly fly away make a cacoon then turn into a purple cattapiller,how ever you spell that,hahahah :joint::joint::smoker:
(HAIL! PURPLEPOWER!!!!):yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

UPDATE ON DAY 1 FLOWER!!

UPDATE ON DAY 1 FLOWER!!

Heres just a few pics, I took them before the lights turned off soo, I will post more tomorrow!!! Just turned them on 12/12 last night, had to lift the lift and I already have seen a crazy strecth from the tops!! The ("supposedly")"Black"..... Bubba Kush, is a NUTE whore, just like i've heard from a few folks!! It has been drying up/EATING alot faster than the others and is crazy stretchin now! Heres the Ladies!! Feedback please!!

picture.php

Wierd angle buy you can kinda see how many tops I am going to have, hopefully all nice and Fullfilling! :joint::joint::joint::joint::joint: Bubba is bottom right in this pic below!!
picture.php

A little Sour Northern Lights x Neviles Haze action!! 2 in 1
picture.php

Another close up on one of the stressed plants, either Fimmed, or topped?
picture.php

Thank u, come again :joint::joint:
Mo pics coming soon to a computer near u!!!! :joint::joint::joint::joint::joint::joint:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

just wow.

Latest posts

Latest posts