What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

I got a few shots yesterday...Im 7 weeks and 4 days in on these pics!!! Chigity check em out!!! There starting to turn purple slowly...I dont know if you will be able to see in the photos....Not very good ones!!! I might mess around with the Camera today and try to get some Bad ass Close ups!!!

3 Purple's Im starting to tie down for the last 2 weeks!!!
picture.php

SNLxNEVILES HAZE and BLACK BUBBA KUSH -> I was told?
picture.php

2 Purple Kushes!!
picture.php

Close up of Purple Purple Kush!!
picture.php

SNLxNH Close up
picture.php

Close up of Black Bubba Kush!!
picture.php

Side Shot of SNLxNH I had to start tieing everything up to bamboo strips!!! Everything is getting too heavy already, and its still got 5 weeks!!
picture.php

Side Bud Shot of Purple Kush
picture.php

Update Beginning of week 8!!

Update Beginning of week 8!!

Well I Have a slight ph defencie problem goin on!!! My Ph Run off is around 4.8-5.3 which is obviously WAY too low!! So Im having some Molybedunm ?defencies with my leaves curling upward and Reddish Purple coming through the leaves!!! But Luckily Im already 8 weeks in!!! The Bubba is getting pulled in about 7 days, its starting to brown really bad!!! The SNL is FIne so far!!! Anyways!! Harvest in less than 8 days for bubba!!! Purple is 2 weeks away!!! and SNL another 4!!

Purple Kushies
picture.php

PK Close Up with a little leaf curl!!
picture.php

Purple Kush
picture.php

PK
picture.php

Purple Kush Close up again, u can see the purple!!
picture.php

SNLxNH
picture.php

SNLxNH
picture.php

Black Bubba Kush Close up, With some leaf browning!!
picture.php

Bubba Again!!
picture.php

Bubba Kush Getting too Heavy for strecthy lims and Leaning!!!
picture.php

They are gettin close!!

keke.nz

wow nice grow bro looking beautiful, good job. that purple kush is gona be some nice smoke man. keep it up only a few more weeks.

peace keke :joint:

Thank You!!! I actually started flushing the Purple Kush and Bubba is 2 days ahead in flushing. I am having some defencies that I am trying to fix...Being that my ph run off of my plants is about 4.2-4.9, which is way too low so I am feeding them ph water about 6.2-6.8 hpoing it will hit a medium ph level for the plants!! I doubled the amount of water to start the flush phed at 6.0, and thats when I got the low run off!!! I have never flushed my plants in there whole 12-14 weeks of life and I saw some white build up on the insides of the pots which is probably Salt Build up and nute build up... So I figured it was time to start flushing, and it was!!!! Im half way done with the eight week and they are a few days into flush.. I hope im doing the ph flushing right!!! But ya im pretty sure thats why I have a few defencies showing and some leaf tips starting to die! I hope!! Its almost Harvest time.... Another 4 - 10 days!!

d4twamp

Dood, yer op is lookin' mighty impressive bro, Your skills are getting much better, and it shows in yer grow my friend...

I've closed up shop myself, the cfl's kick ass too, props bruddah, I'm gonna hit you up soon, I've got a offer for ya...

anyways it's been a long time since I've been thru here at I C Mag, so I thought I'd pop in and visit, keep it up Mayne...

bf74

man, you've got me excited for my grow-I just hope my buds end up looking as awesome as yours!You got the green thumb brother.peace

Thanx Bf.....

Heres a few close ups!!

In the CFL Light - Purple Kush
picture.php

Close up!!
picture.php

Another....Mmmm they gettin Purple!! 5 more days of Life for these Babies!! Then Yankey Yankey....
picture.php

thnx.....It probably has a little to do with the Nutes Im using too!! Im using Canna's Full Line...The Local Hydro Shops Top Selling Nutrient Line!! They are out of UK, Its some Good Stuff!! Obviously!!! My plants are getting pulled tomorrow or Sunday, The Purple Kush at 9 1/2 weeks, probably Sunday!! SNLxNH's still has a couple weeks!!! Wish Me Luck!!!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Great lookin plants joenjonacfl420, looks like it will be some great smoke

Thank you again.... I got a 30x Scope from a friend today and I looked at the Trich's.....The Main Colas on the Purple Kush have all stages, clear, white and some amber in it!!! The lower buds have mostly Clear but some Cloudiness going on....Im not sure about Sunday now....Im think more like Monday.....Im not sure..Maybe tops tomorrow morning and the Rest on Monday or Tuesday!!! The Bigger stuff will take longer to dry anyways so it should be close enough!!

fat-rob

Damn beautiful display of micro growing, beautiful clones. cant wait to see your harvest, should be tasty! +rep

Ok, well.... I got 45 Grams off 3 little Purple Kush clones..... and 14 grams off of Bubba!!! I have the SNL under 24 hours dark period right now...Might be letting it go for 48 hours? not sure yet!! But ya...I got 2 oz... off of 4 plants.....all less than 18 inches tall!! Im in the middle of moving sooo Im not going to have pics up for a minute!!! And yes....the Purple is DELICIOUS!!! Its still curing but I have hopped into the Jar already!! It tastes sooo damn Purple and Fruity!!!

BonesJones

Hello there. I wanted to say 2 thumbs up on your wonderful CFL grow. I myself am a first timer and just over 1 month into flowering. So far so good. I was a bit worried about the looks of my fan leaves turning brownish and curling but i assume from looking at yours that it's normal for them to kinda die off so to speak. I feel much better now. lol. My ultimate question is if i should add nutes to my plant after it being in flower mode for 1 month and about 5 days? I dont wanna screw anything up this late in my grow. Thanks guy's in advance and peace out. (-:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya def Bones, give your plants nutes up until about 3 or so weeks before harvest, then just use plain water to flush the plant....

Damn Joenjonacfl420, your stoked....cfls can def grow some great weed in small spaces...glad to see you got good results...Stay stoked

BonesJones

Your the man Spicoli. I appreciate your reply. It's quite funny how good my plant is doing for a first timer. Don't get me wrong i did a lot of research and reading, but there are some folks out there that over complicate the process. It's really not as hard as some newbs would like to think. Don't get me wrong: The plants definitley do need some TLC to produce that good ol THC, but it's not a science that's for sure. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts