What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

Thx Lab.....I just added sixth light back to my room, so now its 3-2700k 68 watters and 3-3000k 40 watters, perfect flowering spectrum mix!!! The Lights all equal 20,400 Lumens!!

hey joengona, everything is looking great! I love some good purple kush. One of my favs. I'll be checkin back in on this one. Good luck.

labtec

Happy 420 to you also. I missed having dry buds today by about 3 days, but I think I'll make my own little 420 celebration in a couple days.hehe

Thx SirSmoke.... Purple Kush is one of my favorite also, its one of the best I have found to help my back........Im taking more pics right now!!!

Update on 4-20, 20 Days Flowering!!!!

Update on 4-20, 20 Days Flowering!!!!

I have batteries in my camera that were dying, these pics are crappy quality (not very bright)....

Bubba Kush
picture.php

2 SNLxNH in one pot
picture.php

Purple Kush
picture.php

Another PK
picture.php

And Another PK!
picture.php
(All with a good 4 Dominant Tops)!!

And Heres a Top Bud Shot
SNL's and Bubba
picture.php

And The Purple Kush's Of Course!!
picture.php

Happy 4:20 To All and to all..........Hit a Pipe :bongsmi:

Update 5 weeks 4 Days!!Flowering!!

Update 5 weeks 4 Days!!Flowering!!

Heres an update, I found some half dead batteries and got a few pics out of them!!
Hope u Like!!
3 Purple Kush plants
picture.php
Sour Northern Lights x Neviles Haze on left and Bubba Kush on the right!!
She already started falling over cuz the stems are so long and skinny!!
picture.php

Purple Kush Close Up outside of the room with the Flash!!!
picture.php

A few tops of Purple!!
picture.php

These things are starting to fill in nicely!!! Im going to bring them to 9 weeks plus!!! There at 5 and a half right now!!
picture.php

Another Close up without Flash!
picture.php

Another Shot under the CFL's, alil red n yellow n blue light goin on!!
picture.php

I have grown these before until 8 and ahalf weeks, but they can be brought to 11 weeks to get Xtra amber!! Im going to pull them around 9 and a half 10 weeks!!! SNL's are going the Full 12 weeks they need, and Bubba, Well Im not too sure about her, So farr she is kind of disapointing size wise, but crystally as hell!! Not even close to the Purple's in size!! I hope they do something in there last week!!!

Does anybody use Humbolt Nutrients Sea Mag?

I am using Canna's full line of nutes including Boost and PK13/14 with Humbolt's Sea Mag!! I just switched from botanicare's CAL-Mag plus to Sea Mag!! Anybody have any expereince with it? All I know is its the NASTIEST smellin Nute I have EVER smelt!!

Soooo, I was looking through my plants today, like everyday, and found a Seed in one of the two Sour Northern Lights x Neviles Haze... I looked harder, but only found one, for now........ I have decided to keep it and let it mature and hopefully, I dont have ALOT more popping up, I can handle just a couple in two plants!! The person I got the clones from also had a few seeds!!! Any how, thought id give the good/bad news!!! Peace :joint:

Update 6 Weeks 3 days Flowering!!

Update 6 Weeks 3 days Flowering!!

Got some more pics.....6 Weeks 3 days in....Got my temps PerFECT!!! 77degrees, and 38% RH!!!! Heres the pics!!!
Purple Kush
picture.php

2 SNLxNH in one pot!!
picture.php

Purple Over View
picture.php

Purple Kush Close Up
picture.php

Another PK Close Up!!!
picture.php

Purple Kush Side View
picture.php

SNLxNH Side View
picture.php

SNL Over View
picture.php

2 of three Purple's
picture.php

Closer Side Shot
picture.php

Mmm,Bubba Kush!
picture.php

Bubba Kush Side Shot!!
picture.php

Sour Northern Lights x Nevilles Haze Close Up
picture.php

Bubba Kush Close Up
picture.php

Bubba is finally starting to catch up but its still not as Crystally as Purple Or SNL's!!!!!!

bf74

got alot of inspiration, and information. I myself suffer from chronic pain-fake knee- and these strains sound like just the ticket.You might want to check out nightshade from barneys farm- it seems to go right to the source of the pain.Very solid dependable plant.Perfect for our style of grow.I'm jumping on the attitude seedbank and checking out some purple now.peace

labtec

awesomw pics man. I've got my setup going again, but i switched to scrog. looking forward to seeing some more pictures of your girls.

Labtec...thats sick...I want to try Scroging next time but Im going to be done for awhile after this....Send me a link to your thread if u have it going, or whenever u get it going!!

Latest posts

Latest posts