What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 Year Old Seeds (Did they Pop?)

Fixer

Ty AgentP!

I've got three more seedlings growing with the two survivors from 10/17. My roots are ugly. I dumped the res and cleaned it a couple of days ago. I'm starting to see some white roots.

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2842.jpg
    IMG_2842.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 25

Fixer

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The clone ferry brought me some Master Kush and White Ice. I have 4 of each to play with.[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_2844.jpg
    IMG_2844.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 22

Fixer

I'm having root issues and I'm not sure why. I doubled up the ResClear but I.m skeptical. :kos:

Attachments

• IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 23

Fixer

Nice! That is a huge carbon filter too!

I bet you say that to all of the growers! It's what a friend swears by for containing the odor without venting the room. It worked pretty well with a few small autoflower plants. Let see how it does with 6 photos.

Fixer

So my autoflower plants are back on track. I think I lost a week with the root issues but I have 2-3 more plants behind them. I've decided that I'm going to grow the rest of my Sour Crack seeds in coco to see if there's any difference. :dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpg
    IMG_2857.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 24

Fixer

lol i thought those fly papers where used toilet rolls!
nice setup.

You'd be shaking in all you boots if you were a bug. I have them all over.

Speaking of bugs, I found what looked like a stinkbug on one of the plants this morning. :chin:

Fixer

lol i thought those fly papers where used toilet rolls!
nice setup.

You'd be shaking in all you boots if you were a bug. I have them all over. :biggrin:

Speaking of bugs, I found what looked like a stinkbug on one of the plants this morning. :chin:

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpg
    IMG_2899.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23

Weaboo

You'd be shaking in all you boots if you were a bug. I have them all over. :biggrin:

haha yer best to do some preventive work, otherwise they will multiply like, well yer, bugs. :tiphat:

thats a neat bug, i think its a Halyomorpha halys AKA brown marmorated stink bug. it looks like it, but i would love to see a picture taken of its back in bird perspective. im 98% sure though haha. anyways, kill em if you see em, they are an invasive species from asia (China, Japan, Korea) and are classified as a pest in the united states and europe.

pic related.

Fixer

I put it in front of the firing squad as soon as I snapped the pic.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpg
    IMG_2905.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 21

Fixer

Not much to report. I tossed my last 5 Sour Crack seeds into paper towel and I'm putting them into coco to see how it compares to hydro.

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpg
    IMG_2917.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 34

Fixer

Hi BuzzBob, Thanks for stopping by! :tiphat:

The Sour Crack are surrounded. I'm running out of room. :shucks:

Attachments

• IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 25

Fixer

Well the seedlings look a lot better in coco than they do in the DWC.

Attachments

• IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3002.jpg
    IMG_3002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 28