4 4x8 tables sour bubble

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
looks nice,,,but that seems like alot of space dedicated to a plant
that dont like to turn #s>>>hate to see someone stack 200+plants
and walk away with maybe a 12pack.....

exer

im shure Stoney know what he is doing.If someone would like to know how to grow SOG,his threads are the way to learn

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i just grown her a few times,,, and i can only stick a few of her in there
cause she does NOT like to yield for me at all,,,,but your setup looks
top notch,,,and i get very little doubt that it will be some incredible smoke.
--BhT:joint:

One Love 731

Veteran
Stony I purchased 4 large bags of hydroten and filled one gallon pots, I ran tap water ph 8 through all of them tell water came clear. how long should I let them dry before I put the girls in and start feeding via drip? They will all be moms, after transplant I will be taking my first set of cuts, any advice for a nobe? thanks in advance. Karma, One Love

One Love 731

Veteran

stoney419

The hydroton is ready soon as as u wash it but I've tried drip from the top on hydroton and it didn't work to well for me and for a newb the best advise I can give is go with Dutch master gold follow their chart and mark it so it gives it to u at 3/4 strength there's a place on the calc to click for that

stoney419

so you have a 6" fan hooked to ac outtake and then run acd air straight into lights? I think I understand now. It was the floor vent that threw me off

Ok moses all lights are hooked togather the hose off the last one runs up into the attic the hose off the ac runs to the attic in the attic is a 6" fan with a Y mounted to the intake side then the ac vent hose is connected to one side of the Y then the lights vent hose connects to the other side of the Y
But the other way I said was to mount the Y inside the room and cut 1 6" hole in the cealing the connect the Y to the fan with a peace of 6" duct

79towncar

Just an amazing grow stone. They look perfect. That Gold line worked great for you. Those plants are huge. Especially since they werent vegged very long and considering the 5 1/2" pots. Top notch skills right here. I hope everything stays safe for you cuz. I would also wish you good luck on the yeild but..... you definetly don't need it. Everything is just perfect.

thecarguy

Stoney-

Glad to see the DM Gold kicking ass in your system. Did you ever find what your max EC is for Gold? I'm taking mine up to 3.3 EC, 1650 ppm, now that I've stopped using Liquid Light. Looking great.

G

Greyskull

what's #s>>> that and a 12 pack mean plain english I'm an old fart

i could be wrong... have been many times before, but i think what BHT said transplates as follows:

#s = pounds
12 pack = 12 pounds

?

stoney419

looks nice,,,but that seems like alot of space dedicated to a plant
that dont like to turn #s>>>hate to see someone stack 200+plants
and walk away with maybe a 12pack.....

i kinda thought the same thing but 12 lbs off 4800 wtts is pretty dam good imho
anyway pics starting week 4

Attachments

• week 4 001.jpg
    week 4 001.jpg