What's new

4 4x8 tables sour bubble

stoney419

Thanks guys and it means a lot to me that your excited toohigh because your one of the best hydro guys I've seen bar none can't wait for an update from your grow a most ICers don't know all the stuff u used to do on the A N fourms like sending a $300-$400 camera to a guy for free just so he could show us all his grow

exer

this is just great Stoney!
I was wondering how is your humidity?
I have similar size of room , run dehumidifier 25l/day and still have 65% humidity.
I have 150 plants in room.

Dr. G

hey what up stoney awsome yhour running sb i cant wait to do a table of it

just set up my first table and im watering ever4 hrs and they seem to not like it there staying wet there in rapid rooters and hydroton in 6 in pots

how often do you water?

stoney419

exer mine stays about 60%
Dr.G i water every 4 hour when lights on 1 timme during dark
and thank you caligreen glad you stoped by

Dr. G

exer mine stays about 60%
Dr.G i water every 4 hour when lights on 1 timme during dark
and thank you caligreen glad you stoped by

ya ive been running the lights 24 hrs cuz i needed the pegs for the timer lol

im going to let them dry out for abotu 6 hrs and then water again hopefully the 3-4 will recover im runing low on clones took like 300 maby 100 will make it too warm of temps in my basement

thanks for your help and cant wait to see some finnished pics

this is my sour bubble

CIMG5523.jpg

One Love 731

Veteran
The hydroton is ready soon as as u wash it but I've tried drip from the top on hydroton and it didn't work to well for me and for a newb the best advise I can give is go with Dutch master gold follow their chart and mark it so it gives it to u at 3/4 strength there's a place on the calc to click for that

Stony your girls look great, you never cease to amaze me. Rite now I am using Dutch Master advance with all additives as to calculator 3/4 strength. I will be switching to gold when I have used it up, I do have the gold seriese for flowering. I am currently building flower room 4 4x8 trays. I plan on starting 1 tray every 2 weeks (perpetual) Obviously I will have a few questions/problems along the way and was wandering if this is the best place to ask? Should I start a thread to answer questions? I know this is a large feat for a newbie and am defiantly up for challenge. Is there a product to seal plant after taking cuts (Ive noticed plants at the nursery have a wax like cap were all limbs are cut to avoid disease) or is it even necessary? Should I be adding cal-mag to rez? Is it a really bad idea to mix strains on one tray?do you think it might be good idea to add some vermiculite to the hydroten, to hold more moisture between feedings, in order to make the drip system more usable? what kind of problems did you experience using a drip system? maybe add some gold penetrator (wetting agent) to the rez. Please call me on my shiz. I love your thread and appreciate everything you do, not just for me but for the whole community. Karma, One Love

79towncar

Wow Stone just amazing that Dutch Gold worked wonders. Those plants are nice and bushy. Anyway looks like your gonna get a great yield, can't wait to hear the numbers. Stay safe..

Stoney,

Really fantastic grows, dude. I just read through both of your grows.

The light movers are interesting to me, I think you got a better g/w on the two 600s on the mover than the three stationary 600s, because all the different angles the movers give you mean that you are getting much better penetration from the moving 600s.

A few questions related to the movers:
- How far are the lights traveling
- Are you pausing on the ends, and if so - how long
- What RPM mover did you get

I'm thinking one 600 might be able to cover 3x6 pretty well, what do you think?

stoney419

Stoney,

Really fantastic grows, dude. I just read through both of your grows.

The light movers are interesting to me, I think you got a better g/w on the two 600s on the mover than the three stationary 600s, because all the different angles the movers give you mean that you are getting much better penetration from the moving 600s.

A few questions related to the movers:
-? How far are the lights traveling
Answer-About 22"
- ? Are you pausing on the ends, and if so - how long
Answer-90 sec.
- ?What RPM mover did you get
Answer-10 rpm

?I'm thinking one 600 might be able to cover 3x6 pretty well, what do you think?

I don't think I would try 1 600 all I can tell you is I would go with 2 600s with out a mover on a 3x6 table it's 37.5 wtts a sq ft on a 4x8 table with 2 600s that's less than the min. you need to grow the great most agree there but we've proven it could be done with a mover but 1 600 on a 3x6 table is 33.3333wtts a sq ft Just if you could do that I could have 2 600s on a mover over a 3x12

looks great. i have 3k of sb bx3 in a 10x5 area. we started flowering around the same time. i have 21 plants in 4 and 5 gallon pots. of course organic soil

One Love 731

Veteran
I'm excited for the updated pic's and interested in the final result. Stony your the man. thanks so much for all you do, I've added a few pics of the girls as you have helped a lot. Can we grow it? yes we can. Karma, One Love

stoney419

starting week 5 i just don't know if i should trim a lot of those leaves off to gey more light to to them buds they have never had hardly any leaf in flowering untill i used the gold any advise would be great

Attachments

• week 5 001.jpg
    week 5 001.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 12
  • week 5 004.jpg
    week 5 004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 010.jpg
    week 5 010.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 10

stoney419

here is a few mor pics the ones in the front are geting fliped tomorrow the were cloned off the first 2 ta:abduct::woohoo:bles

Attachments

• week 5 004.jpg
    week 5 004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 008.jpg
    week 5 008.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 009.jpg
    week 5 009.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 013.jpg
    week 5 013.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12
i would cut some of the big fan leaves in half so the other bud sites can get light. last harvest i overcrowded my plants and got a lot of popcorn bud because the leaves were blocking all the light.

Latest posts

Latest posts