What's new

4 4x8 tables sour bubble

stoney419

ok on the ? Of hydro or soil YOU have to decide on that
Why I choose hydro over soil is I feel like I have more control over the root zone PH TDS
But here's where you have decide how close u pay attion to detail and lie to every body else in this faze if u choose to just not your self ask ? Like can I be there every day how hard do I like to work because changing reses cleaning pumps ect. That don't come with soil and soil everyone says is more for giveing I've screwed both up LOL but that's all I have to say about that ?

M

moses224

So you ran a line off ac duct into your air cooled hoods? did i read that correctly. Im setting my new gig up and have to run ducting next to existing ac. Instead of keep running i could just tye into ac?

Also what kinda a yield per plant do you pull??

Thanks

stoney419

So you ran a line off ac duct into your air cooled hoods? did i read that correctly. Im setting my new gig up and have to run ducting next to existing ac. Instead of keep running i could just tye into ac?

Also what kinda a yield per plant do you pull. I have all this money invested in lights for my new setup and now the never ending question is racing thru my head hydro vs soil. I did a 4 x 8 in the past so it would just be refreshing my memory attached is my schematic for new setup. I purchased lights, hoods, 30amp w. timer, shield for ducting, yo yo hangers, four (4) 6" vortex and a 8"vortex in last few days now just need to get ducting (have shield)

Ok first off no guess on yeild
And on the AC ? I've put a 6" Y the AC on one leg of the Y and a 6" duct on the other leg connected to the lights & another peice of 6" duct connected to the bottom of the Y ran through the cealing connected to a 6" vortex fan if you need a pic let me know

M

moses224

Ok first off no guess on yeild
And on the AC ? I've put a 6" Y the AC on one leg of the Y and a 6" duct on the other leg connected to the lights & another peice of 6" duct connected to the bottom of the Y ran through the cealing connected to a 6" vortex fan if you need a pic let me know

so it loops is that correct?

or did each leg of y go to a row of ligts then dump into room
?

PIC GREAT BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW AC RUNS INTO LINE

SECOND: What do you sit your tables on did you build something?

stoney419

so it loops is that correct?

or did each leg of y go to a row of ligts then dump into room
?

PIC GREAT BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW AC RUNS INTO LINE

SECOND: What do you sit your tables on did you build something?

no it dont loop it starts at the floor where a 6" hole was cut and the duct goes out side and the other end hooks to the first light then to the second light and third then fourth out of the fourth light to one leg of Y upside down the AC duct conects tothe other side of the upside down Y it blows heat out on the top of my upside down Y hook a 6" duct that goes through my cealing and connects to a 6" vortex fan wich pulls air from the duct that is stuffed through the hole in the floor to the out side through all 4 lights thats and also pulls air from the 6" hose comeing from the AC and puts all this hot air out of the room in to the attic where it esapes out the ridge vent on the roof peak :wallbash: i build my tables out of pvc

stoney419

o ya got some good pics the buds are just showing up i will post them in the morning
and thank you for all the kind words of incourgement everybody

One Love 731

Veteran
ok on the ? Of hydro or soil YOU have to decide on that
Why I choose hydro over soil is I feel like I have more control over the root zone PH TDS
But here's where you have decide how close u pay attion to detail and lie to every body else in this faze if u choose to just not your self ask ? Like can I be there every day how hard do I like to work because changing reses cleaning pumps ect. That don't come with soil and soil everyone says is more for giveing I've screwed both up LOL but that's all I have to say about that ?
Stony my ? was in regards to mum's only, I just want to take the best care possible of the genetics so I can get these mothers producing like the mormons do. As for flowering I will be going with 4 4x8 trays, rockwool or hydroten 1 tray every 2 weeks, at this point I will probably try to screw up both. Although for the last 20 years I have been involved in one part or another of the mess, this part is still fairly new. So any advice is greatly appreciated :1help:. As far as time, my girls are my One Love and I choose to spend the majority of it helping them achieve greatness as you have so obviously have helped yours. Cant wate for the next pic's. Fill free to call me on my shiz and thank's for all you do.

stoney419

here's the pics from yesterday

Attachments

• new pics 002.jpg
    new pics 002.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 9
  • new pics 005.jpg
    new pics 005.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 12
  • new pics 008.jpg
    new pics 008.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Jamil Sayyida tolpan 3
    Jamil Sayyida tolpan 3
    90.7 KB · Views: 31

stoney419

a few more the pics do them no justus and i think sombody asked about smell it's to die for killer sweet smeel stong oder

Attachments

• new pics 001.jpg
    new pics 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 15
  • new pics 006.jpg
    new pics 006.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • new pics 004.jpg
    new pics 004.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 14
N

narutonut

Looking good Stoney!!! I love how nice and uniform they grow on your tables. what kind of spacing do you run on the plants and how many moms is it taking you to keep the clones filling the system? Keep it up man I'll be watching!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I can see ur friend in the pic. good stuff tho, where did u get that coiled hose? is it a pressure sprayer?

M

moses224

O ya the fan pulls fresh air out the floor through all 4 lights as the ac blows the fan pulls so it works together

so you have a 6" fan hooked to ac outtake and then run acd air straight into lights? I think I understand now. It was the floor vent that threw me off

L~B

wow well now I can see your pics very nice <borat> but when i try to click on the pics the screen turns black so weird....

stoney419

I can see ur friend in the pic. good stuff tho, where did u get that coiled hose? is it a pressure sprayer?

got the hose at lowes
here's more pics 24 days flower that's a white 5 gal. bucket for size

Attachments

• 3.5 021.jpg
    3.5 021.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.5 022.jpg
    3.5 022.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.5 023.jpg
    3.5 023.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 11