week 3 010.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 11
  • week 3 015.jpg
    week 3 015.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 12

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
sweet man, im using the gold too! great results amazing growth.
Where do u get those square grow bags..?
And what kind of tables are those? are they really flimsy? if so, how do you support them for ebb and flow..?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
lookin very good stoney,I'd sure love to get a grow of that size going soon,I'll be watchin til the end

T

TwistedRemedy

so are those the beanos that Hside offers ? seen sum from bog and steel savage 's GRINSHOUSE both from Hside ,anyway seen a few males and females but none have been flowered yet so selecting a good mom is still a task ahead .What was your selection like to choose from ?seen a few that poped out the shell purple as any grapes around but on the lady that stinks that most has a very pink tint to her. wat was your deciding choices and did you even get a choice?

think i seen a stack of those old 4x4 black tables lying around sumwere for free but im not sure if I understand this right ,you run four lights at 600 watts each on a rail over 16 feet of tables on one side? so it would take four of those 4x4 tables with four lights above it on movers?,

T

TwistedRemedy

thanks man real nice setup bro ,your talent shows in your happy plants, your a cool cat, tahnks agin and be safe

stoney419

sweet man, im using the gold too! great results amazing growth.
Where do u get those square grow bags..?
And what kind of tables are those? are they really flimsy? if so, how do you support them for ebb and flow..?

don't have squre bags their 5" 1/2" X 5" 1/2"
no their not real flimsy they do make 2 differnt 4x8 black tables i no of mine cost 200.00 each the other flimsy ones were like 125.00 each i think

stoney419

here's some pics of a couple sours

Attachments

• sour 002.jpg
    sour 002.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • sour 007.jpg
    sour 007.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
  • sour 001.jpg
    sour 001.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 14
T

TwistedRemedy

its summur time in stoney land lol Man those sours got sum chunky nuggs off only being able to grow tops i figured they would end up with smaller at least shorter flowers being off a six hundred watt bulb , maybe its the enhanced spectrum or the mutiple light sources anyway i like it! If i aint making you repeat yourself to much ,do you know what to expect off each clone as an average ?

I feel the same way about Icmag, If it werent for here, OG, and HT, i would still be smoking that import shit .

Has anyone seen URBANGROWER.COM check out the videos then get your ass back to here to icmag when your done lol, you wouldnt want to miss the good best part of stoneys grow

M

moses224

ok Fred here ya go the flowering room is 18 ft X10 ft 5 inches wide
i have a two 6" inch inline vortex fans mounted in attic one for each side it starts comeing out of the floor and ends going up in to the attic
the mom room is 13 ft X 10 5" wide (which is flower room 2 right now)
then i have what i call a light lock so when i open the door it don't light up the hood lol it's 5ft 5" wide X 24" deep then i have clone shelf's built in the other 5 ft
i have a 2 6" vortex fans in the wall going flower to mom room
i have a 3.4 ton ac package unit but if i had it to do over i would just use 2 or 3 of them ac units that stand up in the room and run the vents through the lights and make sure you insaulte the plastic vent coming off the AC it helps a lot
one love it depends on the room you have to work with on the whte or the black if you have plenty of room i say the white
the bad thing is hydroton has to be watered more then most mediums

So you ran a line off ac duct into your air cooled hoods? did i read that correctly. Im setting my new gig up and have to run ducting next to existing ac. Instead of keep running i could just tye into ac?

Also what kinda a yield per plant do you pull. I have all this money invested in lights for my new setup and now the never ending question is racing thru my head hydro vs soil. I did a 4 x 8 in the past so it would just be refreshing my memory attached is my schematic for new setup. I purchased lights, hoods, 30amp w. timer, shield for ducting, yo yo hangers, four (4) 6" vortex and a 8"vortex in last few days now just need to get ducting (have shield)

B

Brazilianfire

those colas look fantastic! keep up the great SOG work stoney!

B

Brazilianfire

Stoney, I'm loving your in-depth responses to the readers questions, just want to send you some kudos and props for a job well done on all basis of sog! ONE LOVE!

stoney419

The bud shots are from a preveious grow the one in my sig. I just wanted to give you a ok a little taste of what's to come but am thinking these will be a lot better every thing is dialed in with the dm they looked better in veg than ever before I'll be back later to try to answer your ?

One Love 731

Veteran
Stony I am waiting on some equipment at the moment and am working with a 6'x6' room for my moms, Right now their extremely crowded in a small cabinet 3x3 rockwool on a 2" bed of perlite 18 in a standard prop tray, 2 more in a tuper ware same. whats your opinion on transplant soil or hydroten ebb & flow and what size containers should I use knowing that they are intended to be mothers

Latest posts

Latest posts