What's new

334,000W running on Aptus nutrients

Green Labs LA

Aptus user too

Aptus user too

Ive been using the whole line for three rotations now. Best results ever. Taste, yield, look. I think the burns on Dutch touch leaf edges in the flowering shots are an effect from the nutri spray under hps. I've been getting the same thing, so I discountinued it. Only compost teas as foliage from here on out. Anybody try the bio shark products? Same company in holland i guess, Mycorrhiza mix soil and drip are micro life boosters. Also, some interesting insect control. I'm interested in joining this conversàtion with you Dutch touch. You seem to be the only other (big)grower I've found online talking. I followed you from to farmer. This forum seems a little more mature. I'm going to upload some pics next week. I run a company that specializes in building/designing indoor environments for pre ico collective here in LA. Thanks for putting out some great operation shots. Always nice to be able to compare building techniques with the competition. Peace and love brother .

Ive been using the whole line for three rotations now. Best results ever. Taste, yield, look. I think the burns on Dutch touch leaf edges in the flowering shots are an effect from the nutri spray under hps. I've been getting the same thing, so I discountinued it. Only compost teas as foliage from here on out. Anybody try the bio shark products? Same company in holland i guess, Mycorrhiza mix soil and drip are micro life boosters. Also, some interesting insect control. I'm interested in joining this conversàtion with you Dutch touch. You seem to be the only other (big)grower I've found online talking. I followed you from to farmer. This forum seems a little more mature. I'm going to upload some pics next week. I run a company that specializes in building/designing indoor environments for pre ico collective here in LA. Thanks for putting out some great operation shots. Always nice to be able to compare building techniques with the competition. Peace and love brother .

Hi GL

Thanks for entering the thread.

I use the Bio shark soil attack & dislike. Great product they prevent pests and can be used up till harvest.

Gets your pics up and show your rooms bud so we can all compare and help each other.

The burns I got are from adding a little to much NPK. I tried to push the plant a little to much

:thank you:

Anyone used the Gavita plasma yet. very curious on how they perform. My electricity bill is through the roof and I'm looking for alternatives

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Looks great Dutch!!!

With the plants packed soo tightly how do you water the furthest plants? I'm guessing you allow water run off on the ground?

If you wanna look into gavita plasmas look at theherbalizor grow journal. He put on quite the show!!! Two gavita 600's and one gavita plasma with 9 plants in coco and he made almost 4.5# in a 5x5 tent. He said gavita plasma can't be used by itself for flower but in combination with hps I think the results speak volumes!! He also vegged using only the plasma light and said he noticed considerably better faster growth with 300w of plasma versus 600w of t5's that he normally veggs with.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Everytime I see Dtouch and Jack pictures I run go clean my erea:) U guys are such a inspiration! Looking awesome DT! Keep it up.

username474

Looks great Dutch!!!

With the plants packed soo tightly how do you water the furthest plants? I'm guessing you allow water run off on the ground?

If you wanna look into gavita plasmas look at theherbalizor grow journal. He put on quite the show!!! Two gavita 600's and one gavita plasma with 9 plants in coco and he made almost 4.5# in a 5x5 tent. He said gavita plasma can't be used by itself for flower but in combination with hps I think the results speak volumes!! He also vegged using only the plasma light and said he noticed considerably better faster growth with 300w of plasma versus 600w of t5's that he normally veggs with.

Thanks for pointing that thread out. I have only read up to where
he is on day 10 and I already want those lights.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Thanks for pointing that thread out. I have only read up to where
he is on day 10 and I already want those lights.

that man has some serious skills and a LARGE green thumb!!:laughing:

I've read many of his grows and he has skills no doubt. But when I guy with his experience says that he goes and out and changes all his veg lights to Plasma's and adds Plasma to his flower rooms you gotta think they work well!!!

TheHerbalizor is no longer around to answer questions unfortunetly. I think he's a mod on that "other" forum but he hasn't posted there in a long while either..... Would be great to ask him some questions thats for sure!

E

ekomsi

Damn that's some cool pics, why do you use bamboo? Is that your favorite way of supporting plants? I used them last run buy had problems when plants got moved around a little. I must of not used them right lol I prefer using a tomato cage or scrog for support and training.

Keep up the good work

W

willyweed

yep it took a while, but once we got him clicking on the camera, there is no stopping him !