What's new

334,000W running on Aptus nutrients

Jumped shit from thc farmer to icmag.

To many label readers on the farm running 1 x 600w HPS and a 4 bulb T5 thinking they are the next George Cervantes

There are a lot of discussions about Aptus on here and other forums and it's for good reason the shit works !

For all the haters out there dont voice your options simply un till you have tried it !

Anyone with constructive questions or queries join the post

Pictures paint a thousand words

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey DT

I planned on trying APTUS ! My base nutes are biocanna, do U think it will work out fine ? Biocanna says to not adjust ph with their bio line, I'm wondering if this can work with the APTUS line.

Nice album by way !

Jumped shit from thc farmer to icmag.

To many label readers on the farm running 1 x 600w HPS and a 4 bulb T5 thinking they are the next George Cervantes

There are a lot of discussions about Aptus on here and other forums and it's for good reason the shit works !

For all the haters out there dont voice your options simply un till you have tried it !

Anyone with constructive questions or queries join the post

Pictures paint a thousand words

Hey bro

We cant get Bio canna in CA for some reason so I never got chance to run it.

I always PH using Aptus. I got some tests running as we speak trying different bases.

So far botanicare pure blend pro is killing it but its not over yet

burns1n209

The state of washington or colordo, need to give you a call when they decided grow there own. Beauitful setup. Must have a small army helping you out there. Good job keep up the good work!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey bro

We cant get Bio canna in CA for some reason so I never got chance to run it.

I always PH using Aptus. I got some tests running as we speak trying different bases.

So far botanicare pure blend pro is killing it but its not over yet

Thanks DT, have u ever tried with heavy 16 ? I read in jackmayoffer thread that he score the best when using heavy 16 with aptus in coco, U in coco too right ?

KITCHA

Veteran
Hi DT

Can you tell me what benefits you have found from running Aptus and have you got any dried pics?

Your grow rooms and size are impressive although I have seen better looking buds from some of "the label readers" and "one light bandits" you speak of.

I don't buy you not being affiliated with Aptus after your the first person to run and discredit any person who questions there products, I saw it at the farm and now in Jacks thread here.

H

Hazyfontazy

aptus ,,i'm a believer too ,,,dunno why it works but it does ,,tried nearly every nute and additive on the market and only dutchmasters come close ...aptus is GOOD

all my tests done using coco

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice!!

I got just over 170 light burning and am running Aptus too. Billy n the Aptus crew rock!

Latest posts

Latest posts