What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

334,000W running on Aptus nutrients

V

Veg N Out

I like your set, did you start with aptus in holland? What were the pre aptus days like?

I like your set, did you start with aptus in holland? What were the pre aptus days like?

Yes I used it way back when

Before that I used hy-pro with Canna additives and Rox ( Rox is nasty shit ) I thought I had great product then but this industry has changed a whole lot. I used Aptus the last 6 years and its never ever crossed my mind to change back but never say never

When I came to CA I had to change my ways. In Europe I grew for weight and donated it wet. In CA it has to be quality or people will turn it away

I have to say the best product in the world is now grown in the US. Holland is way behind

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Thanks for that update DT! Looks clean bro, a true inspiration. How long those it dry for before it hit the markets?

W

willyweed

superb pics ,i see that getto gro is going to try aptus on one of his next grows,will be very interesting to see how he runs too !

What's your opinion on the trim machine. A lot of my outdoor friends use them but it seems to really rape the trichs. Have u found a way to dial it for indoors or is it just a matter of being more self contained...less people in other words. Anyways very impressive grow Dutch!

OGShush

There maybe a little confusion here so I would like to set the record straight.

I have no issue or problem with a guy or girl with a 400W light. In fact those guys probably produce the quality product on the market and Im the first person to hold my hands up and admit that. What I said was taken the wrong way by you ad a few others.

What I meant was……….. I came on here and the farm to show others my work and hopefully answer any questions to help them and others in their own gardens. As soon as I spoke about using Aptus a number of users became hostile accusing me of working for Aptus and hating on me & my thread. I totally understand people have a opinion and thats fine but when I click on their threads or albums they have 1 x 400w light hanging in a closet with very minimal equipment and poor poor quality product. This was not a attack on 400w guys its merely me saying the guys who are usually hating are the guys with a pathetic closet grow who dont know anything other than how to use a computer. They think they have the right to hound me because they have 4 plants and that makes them the worlds best grower.

As for my photos they are taken on a high res camera not a cheap throw away camera. I have to reduce the resolution to upload them to my account because they wont upload in high res. Does my camera really mean that much to you? perhaps you should join a photography forum if my camera concerns you so much

I never went to school I'm from a very poor family so please excuse my punctuation and computer skills. While I'm on the on the sorry subject, please excuse my poor camera skills. But please may I say I know a plant and I know what it likes, when its happy and when its unhappy thats why I'm successful.

So again if you have a 400w I apologize i did not attack you I attacked the haters with a very poor set up who attacked me the minute I said the word APTUS!

OGSHUSH please let me know what I have to do to make you happy…………

You want me to dance round my room naked and take pics of that and post them on here in high res?

Please send your requests and if they are within reason then I will be happy to oblige

:thank you:

If you wrote all your responses like this you'd have a lot fewer people jumping down your throat. In the future I'd probably leave out parts where you refer to 400 watters poor quality product and the fact that all they can do is use a computer.

If your aim was seriously to come on here to give a glimpse into a mega grow and to help everyone else out I really respect that and appreciate it. That's why a lot of people are here, answering questions and documenting their grows, big and small. Maybe you don't realize it, but the way you are going about it is alienating most of your potential audience. Moreover your presentation leaves a lot to the imagination. Some of these small scale guys have pages of build pictures, nute regimens, and final product shots. That's how you help people, ya dig?
I'm sorry that you grew up in a poor family and were unable to get an education, but with the amount of income you make surely you could attempt it. You are never to old or too well off to stop improving yourself. From what I can see yes, you know your way around a garden. Your new higher resolution pictures look pretty nice.

As a matter of fact I was really concerned about your camera. Big guy like you stacking that big paper and your camera takes .3mp pictures? I was afraid the guy at Best Buy had somehow tricked you into getting terrible camera.

I'll pass on the nakedness, but it seems like you pretty much posted anything I could even think of asking for already. Tell me more about the Pam on this giant ass trim pro machine. Is that how you keep the machine from gumming up? In the pictures of the "baby" room what is the large contraption with the warning sticker in the center of the frame? Also, do you throw those clay humidor disks in as well when you put the final product into bags?

And my final question would have to be what kind of eye protection to you guys use?

Thanks for responding man, I apologize for any initial hostilities. Nice set up, makes my friend's 16k look laughably tiny.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Hey Dutch u get a chance to look into that soil drench product for the bugs? I'm interested in getting my hands on some. Thanks.

If you wrote all your responses like this you'd have a lot fewer people jumping down your throat. In the future I'd probably leave out parts where you refer to 400 watters poor quality product and the fact that all they can do is use a computer.

If your aim was seriously to come on here to give a glimpse into a mega grow and to help everyone else out I really respect that and appreciate it. That's why a lot of people are here, answering questions and documenting their grows, big and small. Maybe you don't realize it, but the way you are going about it is alienating most of your potential audience. Moreover your presentation leaves a lot to the imagination. Some of these small scale guys have pages of build pictures, nute regimens, and final product shots. That's how you help people, ya dig?
I'm sorry that you grew up in a poor family and were unable to get an education, but with the amount of income you make surely you could attempt it. You are never to old or too well off to stop improving yourself. From what I can see yes, you know your way around a garden. Your new higher resolution pictures look pretty nice.

As a matter of fact I was really concerned about your camera. Big guy like you stacking that big paper and your camera takes .3mp pictures? I was afraid the guy at Best Buy had somehow tricked you into getting terrible camera.

I'll pass on the nakedness, but it seems like you pretty much posted anything I could even think of asking for already. Tell me more about the Pam on this giant ass trim pro machine. Is that how you keep the machine from gumming up? In the pictures of the "baby" room what is the large contraption with the warning sticker in the center of the frame? Also, do you throw those clay humidor disks in as well when you put the final product into bags?

And my final question would have to be what kind of eye protection to you guys use?

Thanks for responding man, I apologize for any initial hostilities. Nice set up, makes my friend's 16k look laughably tiny.

I did not mean to slam 400w guys. The two guys that began hounding me both had pathetic 400w closet grows but I apologize for sounding like I had i beef with 400w guys thats totally the opposite.

As for the camera it was $1600 and its sony but Icmag wont let me upload the pics as the res is to high and my computer skills are minimal so no chance of me trying to adapt them however please check my albums.

I never went to school but I travelled the world and know how to use a calculator. In my eyes thats better than any education.

I will take note of your advice and add photos before and after build outs if I can find these old pictures and will take more of the new operation start to finish.

The Pam on the twister prevents the barrel from gumming up. But the twister is a life saver when dealing with large amounts of medicine. I'm not worried about the slight loss in product over the man power and time that would have to replace it. I dont use any humidity packs during the curing process. once it leaves the rubbermaid totes it goes into turkey bags

The machine you see in the picture is the Biowave. Other than the name I cant really advise you on exactly what it does but the shit works. they claim it creates a sound the plants like. I did a controlled test with and without and it really does work

Please feel free to ask me any questions about anything in my rooms and I will give you the best advice as I can

Cheers:tiphat:

What's your opinion on the trim machine. A lot of my outdoor friends use them but it seems to really rape the trichs. Have u found a way to dial it for indoors or is it just a matter of being more self contained...less people in other words. Anyways very impressive grow Dutch!

The twister is sick

saves hours and hour with less man power. Yes its affects the quality & yield but what the hell I save $$$ by using it.

expensive though. I heard the centurion pro 2 is way better and cheaper

Nothing beats hanging & hand trim !!!!!

Cheers bro

i am forced to and been trying to find the sweet spot for pot size for starting out and going into, have to do 4 to 5 a light doing 1 into 7 or 10s could maybe get away with 2 gallons to start and 10 to 15's if neccesary

No the plants are still in shock I veg in the 3 gallon rootmaker before 3-4 weeks before I flip

yea i wish i didnt have to do this but its kinda forced on me because of my veg size. i have seen done with great results but still trying to fine too my set up. i am getting about 1.5 a light now but need to be at 2 plus to make money out here in colorado lol. just switched to coco hoping it helps and so far the coco is smashing the dirt!! just about to flip first set of cocos