What's new

32 200gal smart pots

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
damn aero, your soo lucky to have a nice place close by to do all this, the only safe plave i ever found was my backyard, evrytime i planted guerilla style somthing bad always happend, but then again i always planted straight in the ground with poor results plus bad humid weather. now im an indoor guy, and love it, but i must say there is nothing more exiting than going all out in the nature

hey aero i see that ur putting all aks out what happened top the bubblegum sours have u tried them out yet outdoors or what ... im deff. gonna put sum of those out as soon as there ready ... let me know what u come up with things are looking great.... i also had a ? for u bout me setting up an aero setup at my place for indoors ...wanted to c which of the diy aero setups would be the best to build do u think...u have years of aero under ur belt ...please let me know thanks drelow

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i hate putting them thru stress.

i hate putting them thru stress.

so i got some pics of them aks that went from 5in net pots to 4gal potters... i had to cut off about 3/4s of the root ball to get the plants out of the system. because of that im having some pretty bad stress going on but there all pulling out of it slowly but surely. the other day they all looked dead, heres some updates...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
id say about 12 of them are standing up looking like they will make it just fine. its the others im worried about... the real large ones are undergoing more stress cuz they had nearly double the roots to cut!! did this last year and same shit happen wish me luck.

sneakygrower

Got my fingers crossed for you mate, I'm looking forward to seeing how this thread pans out. Very, very early daze (my beans ain't even popped!) but I'm already salivating over this thread! I love your avatar, seen a bigger version of the same pic somewhere before, only just registered here- getting quite spun out by all the 'new' (to me) features, sure I'll see it in it's full glory again soon enough.. Subscribed!!

All the best for the girls and for you, some of the stories I've read about the law over there make me feel a bit sick frankly..

Muchos respect from the other side of the pond! :D

Buddle

Veteran
Nice Aero :) I grew in 45 gal smart pots last year outdoors.Your girls will LOVE them.People that use smartpots in ebb & flow get roots sticking out 1/2 inch all over the pots.Definitely air pruned imo.
AK47 was the biggest outdoor plant I ever grew.She was a beast.Didn't finish real early though.Have you grown this cut for awhile? peace BL

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Nice Aero :) I grew in 45 gal smart pots last year outdoors.Your girls will LOVE them.People that use smartpots in ebb & flow get roots sticking out 1/2 inch all over the pots.Definitely air pruned imo.
AK47 was the biggest outdoor plant I ever grew.She was a beast.Didn't finish real early though.Have you grown this cut for awhile? peace BL

nicee hey how much did you pull per 45 and what latitude was that at? curious.

I have a bit of experience with this strain done 10+ crops indoor and 2 years outdoor. really killer shit, resilient as fuck strong roots...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
They are all looking wonderful. will post some pics tomo. hard to believe after the way they looked in those pics.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice..A friend ran a sativa pheno of AK47 for years that was really nice. AK47 was the second pack of beans I ever bought.Grew them in a C13 modeled after Maliboos on Overgrow. Great strain.
I put 24"+ plants in 45 gal smart pots filled with pro mix bx, worm castings and AN's Heavy Harvest.HH is really strong and needs to be mixed VERY thoroughly.I used @ 2 tablespoons in the 45 gal.It was plenty and one container had a hot spot from not mixing well enough.
I also had some 45's filled with Happy Frog, organic potting soil, cow manure and promix, ammended with guanos.
Personally I think 45 gallons is PLENTY of space for one girl with our grow period.I'm a few latitudes lower at 42, .It's about 7-10 day difference in finishing times from where you are.I think 3 plants per 200 is definitely doable.
A lb can be easily achieved in the 45.I had 1 lb plants in 30 gal smart pots last year that relied mostly on mother nature for H2O.We had a real wet spring last year so that helped.If you can water regularly you should get 20-30 oz plants no problemo, imo..Good Luck

250wscrogger

I gotta get my hands on some serious AK when I order seeds in a couple weeks...When does it finish outside? I'm trying to have everything cut by like oct 10 at the latest so I don't run into mold again.

Latest posts

Latest posts