What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 200gal smart pots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yes its going to be very fun, just hope my little friends in the sky mind there own biz. last year they found a record 4000 plants down east in one crop. UNREAL fuckin mexicans in Maine you believe that shit?

Real excited man really hope i can pull a 5lb plant at 43 degrees.

the key to keeping the weight up is going to be my trellis netting pulled tight over the top of the outdoor canopy. creating a wild sea of green. ima spray paint black first cuz that white is like a beacon im sure. you should see the plants that are going into these potters. ive never seen plants so big go out this early. and theres 19 ak47s and 1 bubblesour. i know what the ak does outside and im happy with her but neve done the bubblesour outside so decided to only do 1. last year my aks made it into late october snow on the ground. no rot no mold allll purple baby. purposely left a few out thru 2 snowstorms and a week of 32 degree weather, they never died, just turned purp. very resilient strain.. with massive root system and she has a thing for massive colas. heres some dried inside... these went 45 days.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you are fucking crazy man hahaha...it must be insane trying to sneak those 4 footers into the wilderness...sounds like some straight vietnam style bush humping!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Outdoor. Huge Pots. East Coast

Damn.......That's whats up. Big Thangs. Best of Luck.

microgram

No doubt, i've pulled up a chair man, going to follow your outdoor grow for sure. Good freaking luck though man, I fret with my 1700lb hike over the next year. I don't know how you're going to do that, holy shit batman. You'll have to hike that(1700lbs) each week from in on out.

4000 gallons = ~10000 pounds. (water of course) water is a lot more dense, but still. It's better to over estimate then to guess less.

Try to put something very airy in the bottom of your pots, and use some sort of wick system to water your plants. I can see root rot being in the near future if you leave the root ball exposed to water like that.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
you are fucking crazy man hahaha...it must be insane trying to sneak those 4 footers into the wilderness...sounds like some straight vietnam style bush humping!

yea man guerilla tactics at full force. straight camo mode head to toe. gona be nuts transporting.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Try to put something very airy in the bottom of your pots, and use some sort of wick system to water your plants. I can see root rot being in the near future if you leave the root ball exposed to water like that.

going to mix 1 brick of promix with one big bag of perlite at first so that the bottom layer is porous. being in bog areas i wana make sure no rot and good drainage... hoping we get one hell of a rain storm the last 2 weeks of april. soaking 200gals in the middle of nowhere could be tuff with no rain...hmmm gotta be some kind of water tank i can buy for my pickup truck......

W

Wasabi420

haha aero Balls of STEEL!! You are a true nutcase for sure but im lovin it brotha. Hope all goes well. I'm doin ak47 also so its good to hear they are resilient for us northerners

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
nice check these out... ima order one.295gals should be perfect
recttruck.jpg

HOVAH2.0

truck rez? ... im gonna try 5-55gal. drums linked with 3/4 hose.

go east coast... pine tree jungles!

M

mrred

go with the 55g drum they are cheaper, and i would dig out a circle for the pot a few inchs in the ground, roots grow out from smartpots and should go into the ground

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
go with the 55g drum they are cheaper, and i would dig out a circle for the pot a few inchs in the ground, roots grow out from smartpots and should go into the ground

55gal drum means more visits, unless of course your saying i leave them at the sight to collect water... thats a good idea.. spray paint them camo... for the hole do you think it would be ok to just spread a brick of promix underneath the smartpot? bc i am on the edges of a bog, if i dig in im sure it will be wet.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
hellya bro cant fuckin wait! gettin a hard on just thinking about it. i just hope i can pull 5 per plant. thats the goal.