What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 200gal smart pots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
ima throw 12bricks in the bed of my pickup and drive down 1 of the 1000 dirt roads in the unmarked area around me. each spot is so desolate you wont see a truck, fourwheeler or any vehicle all day. i figure ima setup 2spots a day 1 truck load starting next week. stay tuned ima post some pics of the spot.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
ima throw 12bricks in the bed of my pickup and drive down 1 of the 1000 dirt roads in the unmarked area around me. each spot is so desolate you wont see a truck, fourwheeler or any vehicle all day. i figure ima setup 2spots a day 1 truck load starting next week. stay tuned ima post some pics of the spot.

Cool. I will stay tuned... and you stay safe...

T.rips

wow..really loking foward to this ..good luck man, keep us posted ill def be watching this..once again good luck

G

guest1ab

WOW! This I gotta see! What soil mix are you going with, have you figured it out yet?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are a sick maniac. up here in the north east we get a quite a few dry spells every summer. if it gets really dry how do you plan on keeping your babies moist? that is going to be a lot of labor but if it works it will be all worth it. are you going to be keeping pictures of your grow?

microgram

He better be keeping pictures of his grow, I'll be one un-happy camper, haha.

This is going to drive me insane not knowing what he's doing if he don't.

Keep it green, safe, and you're bookmarked! How will you be haulling everything in?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
soil mix - 6bricks of promix 100lbs of worm casting 2 big bags of perlite and a bunch of assorted espoma product and bat guanos mixed together. decided im going to brew up my own teas aswell. was talking to a friend of mine and he suggested 3 plants per 200gal considering the climate we get out east. so im thinking i got 32 plants 3-4 feet so ill do 3 in 3 of them 2 in 1 and only 1 in each of the last 10 should give me a better idea on what ima need to do the following season..

getting all that shit out there by truck loads. 10 loads should do it.

will def keep you all posted with pics.

250wscrogger

K+

K+

Damn you should have some 4-5lb plants for sure if you already have them vegging.

I want to try something like this next season...I just need to figure out how I'm going to water. :chin:

stay safe

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
dude wiat to you see how fucking big these things are. ima transplant out of the 5in netpots and into 5gal pots today. ima take some pics of how big they are.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ive never seen a 5 lb outdoor plant lol cant wait.....also i remember on marijuana inc that one dude had some pretty big outdoor plants, but he mentioned he only got 2 lbs per plant...maybe he was just saying that to keep the heat low.....claim 2 lbs on your medical card and then sell the other 3 black market for the win

T.rips

ya pics would be cool...geez this is going to be EPIC if it all works out with the water, nutes etc.

Fuck yeah man...I like your plan..Its going to be alot of work..but shit...60-100 elbows will be worth it....Good luck man....I hope you get more than your goal...Be smart.