What's new

32 200gal smart pots

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
ha i live in canada where everything is more expensive, lol. but i got a deal from the guy at the hydro shop, 22 a bale, but i baught 30, but i have no idea how much is in a skid

aero whats up bro just wondering if you got an update for all us round here with our jaws on da floor ...how r things going up there .. what the hell happened to all those plants in ur album labeld stressed is that from taking out the aero and going to soil or what ....did u decide if you was gonna run ur moms or what any pics ready ... i am stiill avaiable if u need or want a hand foor rest of the season STAY SAFE and take care till next time drelow51\50

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
no updates for a week or so im busy as fuck getting all this soil out to the spots. ill snap some shots when its complete. and yea those stress pics were right after the tranplant. everyone of them is standing straight up now!

ThcInfused

i know what you mean about being busy getting soil to outdoors spots lol,
looking great man cant wait to see what may 1st will bring this thread

man i wish i could plant may 1st, my season starts so late, almost june.
looks like a good mix, and you can't go wrong with ak outdoors.
best of luck to you!!!!

250wscrogger

K+

Getting the soil out to the spots is the most labor intensive part of the whole season...You're gunna need a trimming machine this year for sure.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Ima shoot some pics of sum spots + filled smart pots today. already 1/4 way thru. ive found that it only take about 4bricks per 200gal. so i had to order 10 more 200 gals.

microgram

POST AT LEAST ONE PIC per spot!! We want pics! hah!
post 'em as soon as you can my friend! I would love to see!

I'm surprised that no one on these forums have made smart pots out of landscape fabric, all you'd need is a sewing machine and few (5?)hundred feet² of it :D.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Ima shoot some pics of sum spots + filled smart pots today. already 1/4 way thru. ive found that it only take about 4bricks per 200gal. so i had to order 10 more 200 gals.

i dont understand, how can 4 bales of promix fill a 200 Gal pot?

each bale is 107L, so 4 bales is 428L of dirt.

220 Gal = 1000 L

so according to my math either your filling the pots half full or its soo light and fluffy that once watered it wil sink down to half level and will need a refill

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
there about 4/5 full without amendments. i think they will be just fine. 4.5 bales MAX per 200gal. but i doubt the extra half bale. rained hard yesterday so will see but i packed them down pretty hard no more then 4 bales IMO

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well your the boss and you are right there to see, so im sure your right, but with 4L=1 gal, and you having 200 gal pots, either what i said above is correct, or you were sold 100 gal pots

3.7 liters per US gallon

that extra .3 x 200 gallons seems to be where you ar off a bit.

Thats al extra 60 gallons you are not accounting for Joe.

Peace

Blunt-o