What's new

3 Car Garage, 7,000w Grow Room Design

B

badugi

cyberthreat said:
scared LOL how about not wanting the goverment to seize your brand new house and whatever that they can auction off plus you know the whole 8 by 6 cell thing and getting ass rape every day for the rest of your natural life
Like I said... some people have what it takes, the rest don't. You're obviously the rest.

Only sissies, bitches, and snitches "get ass raped". Are you concerned?

Holla.

Last edited:

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
badugi said:
Like I said... some people have what it takes, the rest don't. You're obviously the rest.

Holla.

haha word.

the spot has been picked, and is happening. If you can't handle it, move on.

I love how people question it like the process hasn't been thought thru when I decided to buy a gigantic house.

Mackawber

Frame up, wire, insulate and sheet rock a room within a room with complete climate and odor control. Make damn sure you can't smell it because it's going to be next to an area people are transiting.

badugi said:

Holla.
Even if the ass rape does not take place every day prison is not a fun life style
plus you ever her the saying that there's always some one that's going to be bigger and bader than you

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
The funnier thing is, when people look at 7k as being big.... its actually really small.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
cyberthreat said:
scared LOL how about not wanting the goverment to seize your brand new house and whatever that they can auction off plus you know the whole 8 by 6 cell thing and getting ass rape every day for the rest of your natural life

You obviously have no clue about the commercial scene do you? He's medical, whos gonna take his house? DEA? From a 7k room? I know boys up north that are pulling 500lbs+ a year outdoors... CAMP isn't even arresting them. Get real and less paranoid.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Mr Celsius said:
The funnier thing is, when people look at 7k as being big.... its actually really small.

I guess when you compare it to some canadian bikers with a warehouse full of beaster.

B

badugi

cyberthreat said:
Even if the ass rape does not take place every day prison is not a fun life style
plus you ever her the saying that there's always some one that's going to be bigger and bader than you
No one's trying to convince your scared pussy ass to run a commercial grow. If you don't have the guts for it and aren't ready to do the time, then step back, STFU, and let the adults do the talking... mm-kay???

*ahem*

Y

yamaha_1fan

badugi said:
No one's trying to convince your scared pussy ass to run a commercial grow. If you don't have the guts for it and aren't ready to do the time, then step back, STFU, and let the adults do the talking... mm-kay???

*ahem*

LOL

Good posts

vindiesel

Veteran
nice setup man! good luck. looks good. stay SAFE. too bad another thread gets tainted by bigshots talkin shit about jail and whatnot... kids...imposters. lol.
:fight:
i just say cant we all just get along and
:smoweed:

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Ok, been real busy and plans changed but room will be fully operational within a day. I edited my first post to update whats going on but incase you missed it:

"Final Config:
4x 1,000w HPS Quantum's on Radiant 8's all on a Light Rail 5 Air Cooled
3x 1,000w Galaxy HPS stationary.
24 hour drip
SCROG
36 5 Gal Buckets with the wide ass net pots.
4 inch rockwool cubes on top of 6 inch cubes on top of croutons.
AN Nutes
Can 100
Hydrologic Stealth RO + 3 55 gallon drums + pumps
Room within a room style framed with 2x4s, R13, Sound proof sheets, plywood, mylar. Panda on floor."

Will get the final sexy shots in a day or so but for now here are some random progress/preview shots to keep you all wet.

Serious Air Pump-
f_airpumpm_cf112f4.jpg

Mid Construction of room-
f_soundproofim_60558b4.jpg

Clean Room-
f_cleanroomm_86a4b34.jpg

New Homes-
f_emptybucketm_cf6411f.jpg

One of my bitches getting antsy-
f_pk2antsym_043a627.jpg

Last edited:

freedominphilly

Wow man. Great job so far. Really looks like things are coming along for you, I'm very happy for you. Keep it going and growing my friend.

if somebody were

if somebody were

cyberthreat said:
to try and ass rape me, they're gonna have to kill me and that would be the deadest piece of ass they ever got!

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Nice, curious to see what a big pot system can do.
My coffee mug is bigger than most I see :p

Good luck with it!