What's new

3 Car Garage, 7,000w Grow Room Design

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
:jump: i must applaud you my fellow Cannafriend this is a job well done >its simplicity is only matched by its cleanliness >>i too have a lab steup in my garage but you blow me out of the water>>>> excellent keep it up !!!!come check out my lab it is in my signature (dont laugh)>>>i dont update like i should but my box is allways full and youll get the picture >>>>>>

later stay safe

Last edited:
Y

yamaha_1fan

Looks like someone has been busy. Looks good

What made you change your mind and do the room in a room design?

Hey headiez247 I was gonna hate........but then I kept reading on, and I just want to say that I think you are doing things the right way...Its nice that you can move into a new home and also a new income stream. Much love bro. You kick ass. (just make sure you make that mortgage payment cuz the economy needs you to pay bro.....cant do $750 billion again......) I wish you the best of luck and green grows. With that much pre planning Im sure the Grow Gods will be with you.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin real good man. Quick question regarding the sound insulation...

Did you plywood/osb/drywall over the sound sheeting? Have you noticed a much more quiet exterior?

Phillthy

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Phillthy said:
Lookin real good man. Quick question regarding the sound insulation...

Did you plywood/osb/drywall over the sound sheeting? Have you noticed a much more quiet exterior?

Phillthy

It's silent outside, and it went framing>r13>plywood>sound sheeting>mylar

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
I started a grow thread to track the progress of the new room, and just uploaded a bunch of BALLER pictures. Link is in my sig.

I'll update this if anything in the room changes. The next thing to happen within the next few days is to add a AC and make a box for it. Even without A/C we are in the low to mid 80's so this will be really just to make things optimal

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
headiez247 said:
It's silent outside, and it went framing>r13>plywood>sound sheeting>mylar

Thanks man. I have been looking at the sound choice, homosote, and quiet brace for a bit while I have been completing my room. Fan and AC vibration would be my biggest concerns. I would have to have the sound choice ordered in as no one carries it near me but if it works then it's worth it. Thanks again!

dj digigrow

great grow... is this house a straight up grow or being lived in as well?
how long have you grown before taking the big jump?
your an insperation to us all.........

Latest posts

Latest posts