Sho,

Man that would be stressful, having built everything and then having
to battle high PH in the soil.

Hope things bounce back quickly.

Best of luck.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
subbed, never heard of klassman. I'll stay away...

have you considered running coco trees in 7 or 10gl pots, fertigate with dosatrons, and hitem with organic teas here and there...

less medium, more yield, great quality, more control, less work.

all my opinion, I love your greenhouse though. I cant wait to grow in something similar!

A buddy down here by me is light deppin in 15 gallon pots of coco and killing it. All automated but no dosatron yet.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

wft , that blows man . hoping they are bouncing back quickly for you .

B4URTIME

Yeah some new pics would be nice, hope you got things to turn back around and on the positive. Awesome greenhouse super clean :)

ubi

Hope all is well SHO ;) and ur right it doesnt slow down. Either get busy livin' or get busy Dying.
i should b starting my thread soon hope too see ya there.

i been getting busy Livin!! fo SHO.
watching your thread over the past years, and it has totally insprised me.

sho

Veteran
Well here's what I'm looking at... nothin to write home about! Fucking dirt problems!!! Majority are around 5-6' in containers they're about 8 with some maybe 9. Quite a kick in the pants... all that time, money, and work for half of what I pulled last year if I'm lucky.

HCfDyOi.jpg

B

BAKED_BEANZ

that sucks sho ,

well it will just fuel you even more for next season . always something to learn in this game .

don't give up hope just yet , though .

sho

Veteran
Still alive... Barely. New MI legislation sucks! Selling my show if anyone interested ask is in mid 200's. Any interest send me a PM.

Flowers are here I'll grab some snaps this morn!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Still alive... Barely. New MI legislation sucks! Selling my show if anyone interested ask is in mid 200's. Any interest send me a PM.

Flowers are here I'll grab some snaps this morn!

I read a little of what happened in Michigan a week or so ago and wondered how this would impact your situation...I see, sorry to hear this. Is there any way to stay in the market "legally" with medical? If not, why is it not worth it? What are your options?

sho

Veteran
I'm not playin their game I saw there were 23 pages of law and 63 pages of proposed regulations or somethin. Secured transport every step of the way. I'm probably gonna head for Ohio or try some consulting work. Just bad all around... I wanted a system of little growers and the State wants WalMart to grow it. Every transaction is reported to a LEO database... I'm done!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This is so fucked that every state is looking more like what it sounds like is happening there. Like government and corporate America is finally throwing the towel in on legalization but they are setting up Monopolies right out of the gate and squeezing out all the real people and growers.