What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 Down by the Bay

sho

Veteran
I could probably stay in and keep chugging but I'd have to throw ethics and morals aside. If you wanna grow for their new licensing scheme you've gotta toss the people aside you've been growing for for years. I just don't wanna play anymore. It's written for the cronies and they're passing it with the promise of legitimacy. Unfortunately I think most patients get their meds for free and won't be paying $30 a gram for the bureaucracy.

Its sickening...despicable....I hate that this is happening...they are ruining this county and continuing to oppress us after lying and jailing us for 80 years. It makes me want to pick up a rifle honestly. I dont blame you sho what a disgusting system. I wouldn't want any part of it either. I just wish there was something more we could do.

sho

Veteran
Word. I don't like the can't beat them join em attitude, look at all the chicken and pig farms. Spend a million on bldgs to get pennies a bird, be in perpetual debt... No thanks!!!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Will the law take affect next year? Or 2018? Seems like you might be able to get another year out of your property. Any plans?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Democrats have already promised the game to big pharma. This shouldn't be a surprise. Might be time to learn spanish...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The Democrats have already promised the game to big pharma. This shouldn't be a surprise. Might be time to learn spanish...

Democrats? Democrats can't promise shit cause they ain't running shit. You can certainly thank Republicans for this Michigan shit show.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Democrats? Democrats can't promise shit cause they ain't running shit. You can certainly thank Republicans for this Michigan shit show.

Doesn't matter who wins or who is in power.

Your ass was sold out a long time ago... That's why I left.

Attachments

• snap out of it.gif
    snap out of it.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 15

Bewarned

I am sure it will take a year or more to get everything up and running. ... seed to sale tracking ...testing. ... license to grow commercially I heard won't even be available until the end of 2017...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Well it looks like the cannabis industry will be moving back underground in Michigan.

-Funk

Mr Blah

I'm in Maine and the same shit is going to happen here as well....big biz is going to railroad us underground.

Only the super rich will last in this game.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i hate seeing pussy,s get in this game , its been run underground from the beginning . now white collar smuck comes gets the rights ......

true growers won,t go work for these fuckers , they can have the lab coat growers . its not in there blood . they can breed the passion out of it , end result will be generic looking shit .

but the underground , will always thrive ...... real growers with guts .

Mr Blah

i hate seeing pussy,s get in this game , its been run underground from the beginning . now white collar smuck comes gets the rights ......

true growers won,t go work for these fuckers , they can have the lab coat growers . its not in there blood . they can breed the passion out of it , end result will be generic looking shit .

but the underground , will always thrive ...... real growers with guts .
That's what I mean beans. They are going to drive me underground again.
The white collar dude is Phillip Morris. He will take the 800,000sq/ft canopy all for himself....you watch. Fuck them monopolizing asses.

Hope it doesn't pass in Nov.

Seem so like an easy decision if you a real ganja man.

If you were just doing it cuz you could flip packs then yea get out thebindustry. Some people are really trying to make this medicine

If you're for real you don't need any outside donation and can self finance the whole show from licensure to facility

You can always find an excuse for why not and that's always good for the people who look for ways to do.

More people that quit or try to go underground the better the rec market gets for licensed producers whose money is going toward crushing out all those people trying to fight the system. Denver shut down all the OPC grows knocking out something like 50 a day.

Where I'm at will take 3 million In from license fees alone from all the permits. That doesn't include money for building permits for facilities and tax

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts